RUMOR CONTROL...THESE ARE THE FACTS

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Captain Russ View Post
    They're all for hire guys. The basis of the appeal of an Ant-Man film was the energy and madcap sensibilities of Wright.

Without him, I don't give an ant ZJ about who they get now.

Yeah, I said it.
    Erix and me were talking about it on FB. Basically, shit's going to be the same regardless. Wright was never going to put his stamp on it like the Cornetto Trilogy. There is a house style, but there is room for influence.

Marvel's just getting the same influence from directors that can make cash.

Adam McKay (Anchorman/Talladega Nights/Step Brothers)
    Rawson Thurber (Dodgeball/We're the Millers)
    Ruben Fleischer (Zombieland/30 Minutes or Less)
    My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

• Originally posted by Anderson View Post
      Seriously? Was it Websense again?
      Yes

Comment

• Originally posted by BillyG View Post
        Yes
        Fucking Websense is out to get me. I'll have to let the Auditor run this weekend to find out what's making them piss their pants and appeal.
        My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Comment

• Rueben wouldn't be awful, but without Wright I got zero fucking interest.

Comment

• I still care since I enjoy Rudd, but if Rudd walks away then ehhhhhhhhhhhhhh
            "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Originally posted by BillyG View Post
              Rueben wouldn't be awful, but without Wright I got zero fucking interest.
              Fleischer wants to do a Marvel flick bad and he works cheap. At one point, he was involved in the Venom solo flick and that went nowhere. I could see him getting picked up.

Comment

• I had an inkling of interest in ANT MAN before. Now I have zero.
                Originally posted by Martin
                Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
                Originally posted by gravedigger
                Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
                Originally posted by Martin
                And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
                Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• Fleischer seems like a fit to the house salad style and he can do action relatively well.

Fuck the Millers guy.
                  Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Originally posted by Abraham Smashington View Post
                    I still care since I enjoy Rudd, but if Rudd walks away then ehhhhhhhhhhhhhh

This is where I'm at. I like the cast for this one, so call me a cockeyed optimist, but we might get a decent Ant-Man movie yet. Not all hope is lost.
                    Visit my blog! BMichaelKrol.Wordpress.com Leave vulgar comments!

Twitter.com/bmkrol

Comment

• I guess Fleischer could do it, but I really hated Gangster Squad. The others... I dunno, it's a little worrying that they're only courting directors known for comedy. I know Edgar Wright isn't exactly Tarkovsky, but I don't predominantly think 'comedy' when I think of him because he's so much more than that.
                      I experienced an invasion of my mind by a transcendentally rational mind, as if I had been insane all my life and suddenly I had become sane.

Comment

• Josh Brolin is Thanos. For realz.

Everyone's climbing over themselves to claim it first.

Comment

• Dope
                          Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Originally posted by Anderson View Post
                            Josh Brolin is Thanos. For realz.

Everyone's climbing over themselves to claim it first.
                            FAP FAP FAP FAP
                            BACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACON

Comment

• That's a great choice.

Comment

• Yep. Totally fine.
                                I experienced an invasion of my mind by a transcendentally rational mind, as if I had been insane all my life and suddenly I had become sane.

Comment

Working...
                                X