X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Boooooooooooooooh
    BACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACON

Comment

•   Spoiler: Shit from the Weekend. Fuckers kept me texting. 

Gareth Edwards to first Star Wars Spin-Off movie. Looking like Boba Fett since Gary Whitta is doing the rewrite on Lawrence Kasdan.

Steven DeKnight takes over as Daredevil showrunner. He was showrunner for last season of Angel. Joe Carnahan to direct an episode as a test run for later work. James Wolk is still in running for DD, all other roles being rushed to meet July start date.

Lord & Miller and Rupert Wyatt have both been approached about taking over Ant-Man post Edgar Wright.

Henson Company crew doing exclusive work for Episode VII. Chewie shooting in Iceland with Snowtroopers. More Dubai work. Expected to finish in 2 weeks in the desert.

Dr. Strange announcements coming sooner than later. Looking like Doc Strange and Ant-Man might shift dates. Depends on how Christmas 2016 looks. Marvel wants a film there, since Avatar 2 won't be around to compete.

Eden Sher (gangly white girl from The Middle) met with Marvel last week about Ms. Marvel and Dr. Strange. Looking more like a candidate for Ms. Marvel. Not exactly sure what take they're going for there.

X-Men: Apocalypse will now have original cast in it. Looking like Singer talked Frasier into one more turn as blue furred Beast. Especially since Hoult is supposed to be done on contract now.

My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

• Where did you get that Henson bit? Last I read they weren't doing anyting but some of their people may be doing outside contract work.
        "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• I remember hearing that Hoult and Lawrence wanted out of the X-Men gigs. That still true?
          Originally posted by Martin
          Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
          Originally posted by gravedigger
          Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
          And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
          Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• Originally posted by Abraham Smashington View Post
            Where did you get that Henson bit? Last I read they weren't doing anyting but some of their people may be doing outside contract work.
            The outside contract work angle is what it looks like since technically that was what they did for Return of the Jedi. That being said, the number of Henson folk going over to AVCO (not so super secret production title) has nearly doubled over the last week.
            My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Comment

• Originally posted by Matt View Post
              I remember hearing that Hoult and Lawrence wanted out of the X-Men gigs. That still true?
              Lawrence and Fassbender are locked in until Apocalypse. Hoult, McAvoy and Byrne have an out as of now.

Comment

• So, Hoult wants out. HOw about McAvoy and Byrne? Fassbender, for that matter?
                Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.

Comment

So, Hoult wants out. HOw about McAvoy and Byrne? Fassbender, for that matter?
                  Not sure. Fassbender is the most aggressive on wanting out, but he's supposed to be a dick.

Comment

• Originally posted by Anderson View Post
                    but he's supposed to be a dick.
                    Bummed to hear that. Then again, rumor has it that Lawrence is a major bitch to deal with now that she's famous.

Comment

Bummed to hear that. Then again, rumor has it that Lawrence is a major bitch to deal with now that she's famous.
                      She's in a bubble. I had a few friends go to her brother's wedding last year. She'll come up to you and joke, but mean as hell jokes.

Comment

• I like the Ant-Man possibles.
                        I experienced an invasion of my mind by a transcendentally rational mind, as if I had been insane all my life and suddenly I had become sane.

Comment

• Originally posted by Ben Thomas View Post
                          I like the Ant-Man possibles.
                          As per my understanding from the mobile back and forth. Edgar Wright just got overwhelmed. It's happened on projects of this scale before and sometimes, a great director in smaller comedies can't pull off major studio films.

That Buster Keaton picture he Tweeted and then got rid of was very telling. Dude blames himself and that's not a bad thing. He could always turn around and deliver a freaking amazing film via Studio/Canal and Focus again.

It was very telling that so many people were willing to get upset first, rather than piece together the why of the situation.

Comment

• Originally posted by Abraham Smashington View Post
                            Where did you get that Henson bit? Last I read they weren't doing anyting but some of their people may be doing outside contract work.
                            I thought that merchant from the Abrams video looked like a Henson creation.

Comment

• He looked like he was on the prowl for the Junk Lady.
                              Me quick one want slow

Comment

• I thought he looked like the love child of a Skeksis and Joe Camel.

Comment

Working...
                                X