RUMOR CONTROL...THESE ARE THE FACTS

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Abraham Smashington View Post
    Arkham Knight is gonna be a cross-promotional hambeast over 35 feet long, weighing approximately 600 pounds.

I say this because that looks like the ass end of the new Myparentsaredeaaaaaaaaaadmobile in that game.
    Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Looks like the Dragula under that tarp.
      Originally posted by Martin
      Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
      Originally posted by gravedigger
      Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
      And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
      Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• Originally posted by Captain Russ View Post
        Arkham Knight is gonna be a cross-promotional hambeast over 35 feet long, weighing approximately 600 pounds.

I say this because that looks like the ass end of the new Myparentsaredeaaaaaaaaaadmobile in that game.
        that's exactly what I was thinking.
        "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Let's see if I can work it like normal now.

Spoiler: Star Wars Girls and Guys. 

Adam Driver is playing Leia and Han's oldest kid.

The trilogy will eventually use him as a setup to show what would've happened had Luke turned.

Basically, Dark Jedi or what have you. Evil Solo kid with Force Powers. Etc.
          My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

• Don't know why I read that but heck yeah.

Comment

• if that's true, fuck yeah.
              "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• like seriously, fuck yeah. I'll be bummed if that's not what happens now. Wonder if that means:

Spoiler: speculating spoilers 
                that he kills Han while Han is trying to be heroic or whatever so he gets the death he deserved in Jedi

Comment

• Adam Driver is so fucking ugly. I had better looking turds, and at least these turds had the grace of not touching the naked body of Lena Dunham.
                  BACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACON

Comment

• Originally posted by Abraham Smashington View Post
                    if that's true, fuck yeah.

I'm 50/50 on it. It lines up with current scuttlebutt and could possibly give Ford the out he wants.

However, it feels too close to the EU that they want to escape.
                    My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Comment

• which is why I dig it. I enjoyed a bunch of the EU stuff with no apologies.

Comment

• Boy was the Yuzhan Vong thing pure garbage.
                        BACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACON

Comment

• Yeah, that's directly from the EU if they go that route.
                          Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
                          Originally posted by gravedigger
                          Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
                          And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
                          Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• Originally posted by Martin View Post
                            Boy was the Yuzhan Vong thing pure garbage.
                            nah, they were awesome. Seeing something like that in a movie would be neat as fuck. The moon falling on Chewie's head was pure garbage.

Comment

• Spoilers

Spoiler: Ruining my Avengers talking points 

Ultron will have three forms in the movie.

Form 3 will involve Vibranium and Spader having to do Mo-Cap. The other forms are all CG.

Vision starts off as human/Zola 70s style computer/Ultron Drone and then the classic Red and Gold.

No Captain Marvel in it. Rhodey might be a cameo, but no confirm. Same for Falcon.

Hawkeye's jacket is supposed to be a throwback to the 90s comic jackets that the team wore.

Spoiler: Star Wars 

2nd Unit Team in Iceland. Snowtrooper armor supposed to have been spotted. Chewbacca supposed to be involved in a scene.

Also 1st unit is still shooting in Dubai. Landspeeders and Tatooine set built.

Rebels is considered the start to the new movies and will be weighed as a spin-off film/series.

Spin-off films are unofficially: Boba Fett (pending rewrite from Disney), Solo and Red Five.

Red Five will come out a year to the day after Episode 9.

Spoiler: DC and MISC 

Gal Godot started shooting last week as Diana Prince for Batman vs. Superman.

The rest is small details of no importance.

Comment

• Variety confirms that Edgar Wright won't be directing Ant-Man.

That fucking sucks.
                                I experienced an invasion of my mind by a transcendentally rational mind, as if I had been insane all my life and suddenly I had become sane.

Comment

Working...
                                X