No announcement yet.

RUMOR CONTROL...THESE ARE THE FACTS

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hearing anything about cameos for Lando?
    Originally posted by Martin
    Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
    Originally posted by gravedigger
    Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
    And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
    Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• Originally posted by Matt View Post
      Hearing anything about cameos for Lando?
      Nothing, but information is pretty freaking limited.

They're still saying we're getting more casting info this week. Lucasfilm/Disney had everyone expecting it yesterday and then they put up that little video.
      My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

• with the help of Jamie, I just got a three-way confirm on Days of Futures Past end credits scene.

Spoiler: spoilers 
        "Ancient Egypt. Pyramids being constructed. Apocalypse stands on a hill overlooking thousands, they chant his name. Fade to black"
        My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Comment

• That is awesome. He's my favorite X-villain so I hope they get him right.

Comment

• Imagine we're in for a big fat AIDS parable with Apocalypse, a la the Legacy virus.
            Originally posted by Ari
            The only thing I want to tell her vagina is nomnomnomnomnomnomnomnom

Comment

• kinda bummed that wasn't spoilered to be honest.
              "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Totes.
                I experienced an invasion of my mind by a transcendentally rational mind, as if I had been insane all my life and suddenly I had become sane.

Comment

• https://twitter.com/ZackSnyder/statu...89795978194944
                  "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Kinda agreed, but still...knowing what's coming, it's not a surprise.
                    Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.

Comment

• Originally posted by Abraham Smashington View Post
                      kinda bummed that wasn't spoilered to be honest.
                      I totally thought I did. This is the first time I've looked at it since posting.

Comment

• Originally posted by Anderson View Post
                        with the help of Jamie, I just got a three-way confirm on Days of Futures Past end credits scene.

Let's see if I fixed it.

Spoiler: Well, it's a little late now. 
                        Ancient Egypt. Pyramids being constructed. Apocalypse stands on a hill overlooking thousands, they chant his name. Fade to black

Comment

• Edit is all fucked up on me.

Comment

• Problem is they ruined the fun by announcing Apocalypse last December.

Now its all about whether Singer still directs or not. I think he still does.
                            Originally posted by Ari

Comment

• Originally posted by FilmNerdJamie View Post
                              Problem is they ruined the fun by announcing Apocalypse last December.
                              Hence my point about the spoiler not really being a surprise. No doubt people would absolutely lose their shit over that end credits scene if APOCALYPSE wasn't already announced.

Comment

• That's a bingo, Matt.
                                Originally posted by Ari

Comment

Working...
                                X