• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comment

• How about sending some up North?
      BACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACON

Comment

• Jump street looks fun.
        "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• I'm not going to read Anderson's ASM spoiler but I assume it's THE spoiler and that's a bummer because I like that person.

Comment

•   Spoiler: May 4th 

Unless someone gets the leak early and forces their hand.

We're going to get the Episode VII title and full main cast on May 4th. Maybe even a little footage/production art.

You heard it here first.
            My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

• Makes complete sense, considering the significance of the date.
              Originally posted by Martin
              Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
              Originally posted by gravedigger
              Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
              Originally posted by Martin
              And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
              Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• Originally posted by Matt View Post
                Makes complete sense, considering the significance of the date.
                From what I know, fully expect something to get leaked before then. They've already had people trying to snap set photos.
                My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Comment

•   Spoiler: Superman vs. Batman vs. Captain America 3 vs. your wallet 

Cyborg's in the flick. Played by Ray Fisher.

Which means that I must have read the right script, since he's being used as a counterpoint to Metallo. Suck on that, Jamie!

Comment

• SUCK UPON IT AND NUZZLE IT WITH WARMTH!!!!!

Lulz
                    "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• Originally posted by Anderson View Post
                        Spoiler: Superman vs. Batman vs. Captain America 3 vs. your wallet 

Cyborg's in the flick. Played by Ray Fisher.

Which means that I must have read the right script, since he's being used as a counterpoint to Metallo. Suck on that, Jamie!

Originally posted by Ari
                      The only thing I want to tell her vagina is nomnomnomnomnomnomnomnom

Comment

• Old news by now:

Spoiler: F4INO 
                        Tim Blake Nelson is playing Mole Man in Fantastic Four.

Comment

• I still want him as The Leader in a new Hulk film dammit.

He was great in the Norton one.
                          "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• He'd be a great Moleman, a great Leader, but an OUTSTANDING MODOK.
                            Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Episode VII scuttlebutt

Spoiler: For when you don't need a Moviepilot. 

That Moviepilot report had about 50/50 credibility. Here's what I've been able to work out in the last day in regards to legitimacy. Not confirmation, but where things seem to be leaning.

Max von Sydow is old as fuck. But, it doesn't matter if he's just going to be voicing a character for the new trilogy.

Daisy Ridley is Kid Solo (duh).

No Sith at all. Villains are supposed to be a resurgent Empire taking on the tactics of the Rebellion.

Leia is Queen Regent (specific term being thrown around by production), Han's a General on par with Ackbar in the Original Trilogy.

Luke has been training Jedi for awhile by the time the new movies start.

There will be Force using villains, but that doesn't necessarily make them Sith.

At the current rate, I do buy the talk that Ian McDiarmid will have no Dark Empire style role in the new movies at all. There's a lot of fringe characters from the PT and OT that won't appear.

Comment

• If Greg Proops's announcer doesn't show up again then STAR WARS is dead to me. DEAD.
                                "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

Working...
                                X