RUMOR CONTROL...THESE ARE THE FACTS

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Captain Russ View Post
    No amount of nuke could get me to sit through the first one, so hopefully that shitty idea dies on the vine.
    You're talking Robocop reboot, right?
    BACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACON

Comment

• Yeah. Dredd deserves its accolades.
      Me quick one want slow

Comment

•   Spoiler: Jurassic World for once 

Chris Pratt and Bryce Dallas Howard are supposedly not playing new characters, but.....

Adult Tim and Lex.

I haven't heard that bit until today and it wouldn't be out of the norm for Universal or Amblin.
        My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

• I'm probably the only one but I'm so meh on Jurassic at this point.
          "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• Originally posted by B_Metal View Post
            I'm probably the only one but I'm so meh on Jurassic at this point.

I'm just surprised that the usual spy folk and scoopers have just went MEH on this one.
            My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Comment

• I'm always up for new dinosaurerery. Dinosaurs are always fun times.
              Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Sony Exec #1: Aw, man. Harold Ramis died.
                Sony Exec #2: We should send flowers.
                Sony Exec #1: I have a better idea.
                Sony Exec #2: What?
                Sony Exec #1: We should make Ghostbusters 3!
                Originally posted by Ari
                The only thing I want to tell her vagina is nomnomnomnomnomnomnomnom

Comment

• Totally down for that spoiler in regards to JP. I LOVE JP. ALL OF THEM. SO MUCH.
                  "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• That spoiler is a pretty neat idea. Almost as neat as the news that BD Wong is going to be in the movie, too.

Comment

• Originally posted by gravedigger View Post
                      That spoiler is a pretty neat idea. Almost as neat as the news that BD Wong is going to be in the movie, too.
                      The BD Wong thing was official from yesterday, this shit started slipping in under the radar.

That being said, for a movie that is going to start shooting in May/June; there has been next to no leaks.

Comment

• Paramount to Remake 'Explorers'

Comment

• Originally posted by PHEDG View Post
                          Timothy225 Resolves NOT to Watch Explorers Remake - "The fuck? WHY?!? WHY does THIS need a REMAKE?" Says Exasperated Movie-Watcher.

Comment

• Originally posted by Timothy225 View Post
                            Timothy225 Resolves NOT to Watch Explorers Remake - "The fuck? WHY?!? WHY does THIS need a REMAKE?" Says Exasperated Movie-Watcher.
                            Personally I think The Explorers is the perfect kind of movie to be remade. It was a fun kids movie, with kind of a shit budget...and could still work today and be better with better FX work. Now, if Joe Dante got the job again I would be thrilled, but how about Garth Jennings? Son of Rambow fits perfectly with the tone of The Explorers.

Comment

• Yeah, there's another River Phoenix lying around here somewhere.
                              Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Leaks already started happening, so I'm not getting held up anymore.

Taking it private for Cap.

Comment

Working...
                                X