RUMOR CONTROL...THESE ARE THE FACTS

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Consider the source.

EDIT: I should clarify. I don't doubt it as something WB would do. But Latino Review's track record is far from what it used to be. Put out pure nonsense for the hit counts, and they never recovered from the Planet Hulk debacle.
    Last edited by FilmNerdJamie; 03-01-2014, 03:48 PM.
    Originally posted by Ari
    The only thing I want to tell her vagina is nomnomnomnomnomnomnomnom

Comment

• Originally posted by Ben Thomas View Post
      A Matrix prequel trilogy, starting 2017? Not sure how I feel about that. I'd love to see them run amok with the technology, but a single film in that world would appeal more to me.
      You know what? I'd take a whole trilogy of The Second Renaissance from the Animatrix. ROWBOTS VS HUMANS CARNAGE.

Originally posted by Ben Thomas View Post
      Yep, uh-huh, pretty much. If Lizzy Olsen had taken her top off, MAYBE that would have made it better. As it is, it's the best trailer I've seen in quite some time.
      I like it, but for some reason the first trailer worked more for me. Still looks great though.

(and let's be honest, everything is better with big robots)
      BACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACON

Comment

• ‘Dredd 2′ Update: Karl Urban Says ‘Conversations’ Are Happening

Urban’s comments are well short of the encouragement that fans no doubt hope for, but his vocal support of the claim that Lionsgate’s marketing is to blame for the film’s struggle (producer Adi Shankar admitted its title of Dredd 3D made it sound like a gimmick) is a good sign. Until now, fans of the film could only hope that Dredd‘s home video sales would send a message to the studio, and Urban implies they’ve heard it loud and clear.

Comment

• I can't see it happening, but I'll keep my fingers crossed.
          I experienced an invasion of my mind by a transcendentally rational mind, as if I had been insane all my life and suddenly I had become sane.

Comment

• The "conversations" went like this.

Urban: Hey guys, how about another Dredd?
            Lionsgate: I don't think so.
            Originally posted by Ari

Comment

• Remember, they said Riddick would never happen too. :-D
              "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• Originally posted by B_Metal View Post
                Remember, they said Riddick would never happen too. :-D

Riddick happened because Vin Diesel gave up a ton to make it happen.

And, it still wasn't a good deal for Universal.
                My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

• Thanks dream crusher. Now I can go back to my shitty life with no Dredd 2.
                  "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• Originally posted by B_Metal View Post
                    Thanks dream crusher. Now I can go back to my shitty life with no Dredd 2.

Dredd is a different beast. It did strong in foreign markets. Lionsgate can always sell the rights off.
                    My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

• We'll get a sequel to the Robocop remake before Dredd.
                      Originally posted by Ari

Comment

• No amount of nuke could get me to sit through the first one, so hopefully that shitty idea dies on the vine.
                        Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Originally posted by Anderson View Post
                          Dredd is a different beast. It did strong in foreign markets. Lionsgate can always sell the rights off.
                          We can only hope someone buys it and gets to work on a sequel stat.

Comment

• Dredd 2 should be Die Hard 2. Naked Bill Sadler included.
                            Originally posted by Ari

Comment

• "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• Originally posted by FilmNerdJamie View Post
                                We'll get a sequel to the Robocop remake before Dredd.
                                Yeah, fuck you vaginamouth.
                                BACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACON

Comment

Working...
                                X