No announcement yet.

RUMOR CONTROL...THESE ARE THE FACTS

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• There is no right way to handle this. I know Devin was saying, "NO WAY!" But the situation is so unprecedented and Universal's ass is covered by insurance, they very well might throw out all this and Fast 7 becomes our generation's Smokey IS the Bandit for lack of a better comparison.
    Originally posted by Ari
    The only thing I want to tell her vagina is nomnomnomnomnomnomnomnom

Comment

• Originally posted by gravedigger View Post
      Anderson, have you heard anything about the deal with the fake Wonder Twins poster?

I haven't been in here in awhile, but it was shit. Not real.
      My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

• Originally posted by FilmNerdJamie View Post
        There is no right way to handle this. I know Devin was saying, "NO WAY!" But the situation is so unprecedented and Universal's ass is covered by insurance, they very well might throw out all this and Fast 7 becomes our generation's Smokey IS the Bandit for lack of a better comparison.

I think they'll probably start over. They're insured for this movie, but these flicks bring in tons of revenue. I can't see them stopping the franchise which is what stopping this movie would end up doing.
        Visit my blog! BMichaelKrol.Wordpress.com Leave vulgar comments!

Twitter.com/bmkrol

Comment

• Nah, there's no way they'll scrap all of it. They'll adapt what they have, and keep Walker in and resolve the situation as best they can.
          Last edited by Martin; 12-03-2013, 10:17 PM.
          BACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACON

Comment

• The shitty thing about the series is they painted themselves into a corner with Han, who's the quiet MVP.

Comment

• And Fast 7 was intended to end on a cliffhanger Empire style.
              Originally posted by Ari

Comment

• Originally posted by Martin View Post
                Nah, there's no way they'll scrap all of it. They'll adapt what they have, and keep Walker in and resolve the situation as best they can.
                This. They'll rewrite, of course, but fold in whatever footage they already have. Walker's character won't get killed off but will be written out as "retired" and making babies with Dom's sister somewhere.

Going forward, it's Diesel, Rodriguez and the Rock for FF7, FF8, etc.

Comment

• Originally posted by Timothy225 View Post
                  This. They'll rewrite, of course, but fold in whatever footage they already have. Walker's character won't get killed off but will be written out as "retired" and making babies with Dom's sister somewhere.

Going forward, it's Diesel, Rodriguez and the Rock for FF7, FF8, etc.
                  If they're smart, they'll quietly introduce new, younger characters in each film and see who makes an impact...those who do get to stick around and replace the old guard as they move on to other things (get too old). If they do this, correctly, they'll be making these FF films for the next 50 years.

As to FF7, I'd like to see the following happen:
                  At the beginning of the film, Vin and the Rock look right at the camera and talk to the audience and acknowledge what happened. This is a work of fiction and real life tragedy affected the film. To honor what Paul did and ensure that every frame that he shot made it up on the screen, we brought in (actor X) to specifically finish off his scenes. You'll see him mainly in the middle of the film, as the scenes that Paul completed were mainly in the beginning and at the end.

Boom, move on. It acknowledges what happens and turns it into a tribute to Paul at the same time.
                  Originally posted by Martin
                  Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
                  Originally posted by gravedigger
                  Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
                  And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
                  Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• Keep in mind, plot originally involved Johnson being sidelined in the hospital. Only way they could work him in with his Hercules schedule.
                    Originally posted by Ari

Comment

• Betcha Dwayne pulls every string he can to get in there as a full timer now.
                      Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.

Comment

Keep in mind, plot originally involved Johnson being sidelined in the hospital. Only way they could work him in with his Hercules schedule.
                        Now, problem is solved. Hercules is wrapped and done. Universal is pretty covered in Summer 2014. Rework and aim for Fall.

Then, get Justin Lin back.
                        My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Comment

• Walker doesn't even need to be in this movie to be honest. His story is done.
                          "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Originally posted by Matt View Post
                            Betcha Dwayne pulls every string he can to get in there as a full timer now.
                            He took off so well in Fast 5 (the first one to make "Holy SHIT!" money), he was from then on.

Originally posted by Anderson View Post
                            Now, problem is solved. Hercules is wrapped and done. Universal is pretty covered in Summer 2014. Rework and aim for Fall.

Then, get Justin Lin back.
                            Lin is busy on Son of Son of Bourne yo. This will probably get pushed back as far as April 2015.
                            Originally posted by Ari

Comment

He took off so well in Fast 5 (the first one to make "Holy SHIT!" money), he was from then on.

Lin is busy on Son of Son of Bourne yo. This will probably get pushed back as far as April 2015.
                              Fuck, I forgot that was still a thing.

Universal is ass cheeks regarding anything not from Focus, Marv or any other firm they don't production cock block.

Comment

You misunderstood. I mean back in FF7 as a full timer, not as a cameo.

Comment

Working...
                                X