No announcement yet.

RUMOR CONTROL...THESE ARE THE FACTS

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I hope he's just straight up playing victor freeze again.
    "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• Plz no.

I want him eating blue catpussy and bicep curling the cadaver of a world tree. Fuck Freeze.
      Me quick one want slow

Comment

• The Good Dinosaur delayed a year. This isn't going to end well, is it?
        Originally posted by Ari
        The only thing I want to tell her vagina is nomnomnomnomnomnomnomnom

Comment

• Originally posted by FilmNerdJamie View Post
          The Good Dinosaur delayed a year. This isn't going to end well, is it?

It hurts that dude on Raising Hope. They were going to use it to springboard him into other movies.
          My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

• Saorise Ronan backed out of Avengers 2 for Star Wars.

She's one of four that has read for the lead character this week.
            My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Comment

• who are the other three?
              Originally posted by Martin
              Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
              Originally posted by gravedigger
              Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
              And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
              Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• Originally posted by Matt View Post
                who are the other three?

no clue yet. Her involvement only came up this morning as a slip on someone's behalf.

Comment

• Always thought Joey King would be a candidate.
                  Originally posted by Ari

Comment

• Saoirse Ronan is an incredible talent. She'd do well to steer clear of Star Wars.
                    I experienced an invasion of my mind by a transcendentally rational mind, as if I had been insane all my life and suddenly I had become sane.

Comment

• The Avengers 2 has a much higher chance of being better than a Star Wars movie.

If the 10-15 years old me would have seen me type this words he would have tried to kick my ass. And yet here we are.
                      BACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACON

Comment

• Originally posted by Martin View Post
                        The Avengers 2 has a much higher chance of being better than a Star Wars movie.

If the 10-15 years old me would have seen me type this words he would have tried to kick my ass. And yet here we are.
                        Agreed 100%. What a damned shame.
                        Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
                        Originally posted by gravedigger
                        Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
                        And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
                        Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• SW update:

Spoiler: BLARGH 

DDL hasn't been approached, but they're looking for a Daniel Day Lewis type.

Ben Kingsley was approached and apparently auditioned.

Comment

• Have they committed to a release date yet, beyond 2015?
                            Visit my blog! BMichaelKrol.Wordpress.com Leave vulgar comments!

Twitter.com/bmkrol

Comment

• Originally posted by BMichaelKrol View Post
                              Have they committed to a release date yet, beyond 2015?

The whole thing is so fucked at this point, that if they actually came out with hard info...it could only help out Disney/Lucasfilm.

Comment

• Uni/Legendary slotted Warcraft for Christmas 2015. Something must be up with Episode VII for them to make such a ballsy/suicidal move.
                                Originally posted by Ari

Comment

Working...
                                X