No announcement yet.

RUMOR CONTROL...THESE ARE THE FACTS

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Well, the only person that could have handled the Redd Fox role was Richard Pryor 10-15 years ago, so leave Sandford be!

Comment

• Bullshit. Samuel L. Jackson would fucking own as Sanford. Get Chris Tucker in there for Lamont and start printing money.
      Originally posted by Martin
      Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
      Originally posted by gravedigger
      Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
      And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
      Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• Originally posted by Abraham Smashington View Post
        Where the fuck is my Sandford and Son movie?!
        Originally posted by Ari
        The only thing I want to tell her vagina is nomnomnomnomnomnomnomnom

Comment

Where the fuck is my Sandford and Son movie?!
          Fuck dat, where's my CHICO AND THE MAN flick?

<iframe src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/oXdYrERzrWg" allowfullscreen="" frameborder="0" height="315" width="420"></iframe>

Comment

• Robert Redford may join the CAPTAIN AMERICA sequel as a senior SHIELD official.

That's really, really cool. That'll put a couple of butts in the theater seats for sure. Older butts, but butts nonetheless.
            Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.

Comment

• Anyone know anything about Man of Steel - surely there must have been screenings by now?
              I experienced an invasion of my mind by a transcendentally rational mind, as if I had been insane all my life and suddenly I had become sane.

Comment

• /Film has run a few articles on test screenings. It's supposed to be great overall, with mixed word on Cavill's performance.

Comment

• Greengrass is the latest to walk from the Chicago 7 project, apparently.
                  I experienced an invasion of my mind by a transcendentally rational mind, as if I had been insane all my life and suddenly I had become sane.

Comment

• Originally posted by Ben Thomas View Post
                    Greengrass is the latest to walk from the Chicago 7 project, apparently.

That's a bingo.
                    My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

• It also sounds like Ahnold might be the big bad guy in AVATAR 2.

Comment

• FUCK YEAH.

but only if he's an alien and not just another army dude.
                        "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

FUCK YEAH.

but only if he's an alien and not just another army dude.

2 out of 3 ain't bad.
                          My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

• That's an awesome bit of news.

Comment

• I want a badass mocapped Red Ahnold tearing shit up on Pandora.
                              "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Originally posted by Matt View Post
                                It also sounds like Ahnold might be the big bad guy in AVATAR 2.
                                Okay, now I might be intredasted.
                                Me quick one want slow

Comment

Working...
                                X