No announcement yet.

RUMOR CONTROL...THESE ARE THE FACTS

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• LW2 is almost the perfect action movie, right up there with DIE HARD in terms of quality and entertainment value.
    Originally posted by Martin
    Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
    Originally posted by gravedigger
    Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
    And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
    Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• Originally posted by Matt View Post
      1 and 2 are awesome. 3 is ok and 4 is meh.
      What he said. LW4 has become such a non-entity to me, I almost forgot I even saw it. And I say this as a Jet Li fan.

Comment

• It's similar to the original Bat-franchise for me. The third film always gets a pass, but after a stellar opening, its pretty excruciating. LW4 is an abortion though. Li really is the only reason to watch it and he's simply not in it enough.
        I experienced an invasion of my mind by a transcendentally rational mind, as if I had been insane all my life and suddenly I had become sane.

Comment

• I concur, Mr. Thomas, I concur. I do like LW3 despite its faults, but LW4 was just... there, y'know? Nothing particularly memorable about it, Jet Li needed more to do, and Chris Rock was so neutered in that film it was almost embarrassing.

Comment

• To be fair, though...Jet Li is pretty damned awesome in LW4. He almost makes the film worth watching.
            Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.

Comment

• Nah. Let's all just forget it happened.
              Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Almost, Matt, but not quite. Not really. Go watch Fist of Legend instead. Its better in every single way and features no 'Froggy the Frog' stories for it's emotional payoff.
                I experienced an invasion of my mind by a transcendentally rational mind, as if I had been insane all my life and suddenly I had become sane.

Comment

• More Godzilla lawsuits. This probably delays the Garth Edwards version?
                  Originally posted by Ari
                  The only thing I want to tell her vagina is nomnomnomnomnomnomnomnom

Comment

• Justice League movie line-up is Superman, Batman, Wonder Woman, Green Lantern and The Flash.

Go about your business...
                    Originally posted by Ari

Comment

• Originally posted by FilmNerdJamie View Post
                      Justice League movie line-up is Superman, Batman, Wonder Woman, Green Lantern and The Flash.

Go about your business...

At this rate, you would think that your life savings are tied up in Time Warner stock.
                      My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

• Its in Lucasfilm stock actually.
                        Originally posted by Ari

Comment

• Watching you two flirt is hysterical sometimes.

Comment

• That and I'm porking Kathy Kennedy. Don't tell Frank.
                            Originally posted by Ari

Comment

• So brad Bird's 1952 is apparently Buck Rogers?
                              BACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACON

Comment

• Whoa. I know Kung-Fu.
                                "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

Working...
                                X