RUMOR CONTROL...THESE ARE THE FACTS

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Y:The Last Man gets a director. Yay!

I did dig the hell outta that Portal short when it first hit, so I'm pretty curious about what he's going to bring to Y.
    "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Originally posted by Abraham Smashington View Post
      Y:The Last Man gets a director. Yay!

I did dig the hell outta that Portal short when it first hit, so I'm pretty curious about what he's going to bring to Y.
      What kills me is that I see him getting fucked with by the studio to an insane degree. He is talented, but he was chosen to have no clout and get dictated to.
      My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

• Yeah, that's probably a given which is a shame. The dude seems really cool, I liked him on TRS and hope he's able to make this better than just a middle of the road adaptation.
        "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• WB/Amblin considering another stab at Gremlins.

In lieu of Jurassic Park 4 greenlit and this, Goonies 2 may not be far behind. Sounds like Amblin has a fire under their ass.
          Originally posted by Ari
          The only thing I want to tell her vagina is nomnomnomnomnomnomnomnom

Comment

• CG Gremlins. This ain't gonna be pretty.
            I experienced an invasion of my mind by a transcendentally rational mind, as if I had been insane all my life and suddenly I had become sane.

Comment

• Still need to buy both Gremlins on BD. Gremlins is a forgotten xmas film.

Comment

• Not round mine, it isn't.
                I experienced an invasion of my mind by a transcendentally rational mind, as if I had been insane all my life and suddenly I had become sane.

Comment

• same. Die Hard/Gremlins/Bad Santa are the holy trilogy for me every year.

Comment

• Add THE REF in that mix, Rob.
                    Originally posted by Martin
                    Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
                    Originally posted by gravedigger
                    Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
                    And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
                    Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• No Lethal Weapon?

Fuck you all.
                      Originally posted by Ari
                      The only thing I want to tell her vagina is nomnomnomnomnomnomnomnom

Comment

• I'm honestly not a huge fan of the LW flicks.

Comment

• Yep, LW too. Good call.
                          Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.

Comment

• I like the first one for Busey but I'm never in the mood to watch a LW flick. Maybe I just need to re-watch them, it has been awhile.

Comment

• 1 and 2 are awesome. 3 is ok and 4 is meh.

Comment

• Always disliked the ending of 1, but 2 is aces. Everything after that is pretty awful.

Comment

Working...
                                X