RUMOR CONTROL...THESE ARE THE FACTS

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• SHUT YOUR WHORE MOUTH.
    "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Pimps don't commit suicide, beeeatch.

RUNTELLDAT
      Me quick one want slow

Comment

• YESSsss
        "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• Lulz, I knew I'd get Rerb to hulk out. But seriously, pimps DON'T commit suicide.
          "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• Man what. SOUTHLAND TALES was kind of a mess but Timberlake and The Rock were fucking great.

Comment

• http://www.slashfilm.com/adrien-brod...ampire-hunter/

If THE OLYPHANT was cast as Lincoln I would actually be interested in this.

Comment

• Or Brody, actually. Josh Lucas should only ever play sleazy assholes, as per American Psycho and Hulk.
                I experienced an invasion of my mind by a transcendentally rational mind, as if I had been insane all my life and suddenly I had become sane.

Comment

• Josh Lucas is box office poison.

Olyphant would actually be the best option out of any of those listed, and I honestly think that he would nail it.
                  Originally posted by Martin
                  Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
                  Originally posted by gravedigger
                  Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
                  And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
                  Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• Deadwood agrees with you.
                    I experienced an invasion of my mind by a transcendentally rational mind, as if I had been insane all my life and suddenly I had become sane.

Comment

• Justified concurs as well.
                      "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• Adrian Brody? Man doesn't look a thing like Lincoln. Also, Olyphant is great as a sleazebag in Go.

I just heard Shane Black of all people is directing a Death Note remake.

Huh?
                        "Everything is amazing right now and no one is happy" - Louis C.K.

Comment

• 'Airplane!' coming back to movie theaters? Surely you can't be serious!
                          Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
                          Originally posted by gravedigger
                          Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
                          And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
                          Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• FAT VAL IS BACK AND SASSIER!!! YEEEESSSSSSSSS

Comment

• Originally posted by Ed Hocken View Post
                              I just heard Shane Black of all people is directing a Death Note remake.

Huh?
                              I mentioned that yesterday and no one gave a shit.

Comment

• Well, I'm here Rob and I kinda/sorta give a shit.
                                "Everything is amazing right now and no one is happy" - Louis C.K.

Comment

Working...
                                X