RUMOR CONTROL...THESE ARE THE FACTS

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• EXACTLY
    "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• "HELLOOOOOOOOOOOO. I'M LEONARD NIMOY!"

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/8Am_Ljw1SmU" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>
      Originally posted by Ari
      The only thing I want to tell her vagina is nomnomnomnomnomnomnomnom

Comment

• I like Jim Parsons.
        I experienced an invasion of my mind by a transcendentally rational mind, as if I had been insane all my life and suddenly I had become sane.

Comment

• YOU SHOULD FEEL BAD.
          "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• I think he's a talented guy and I can see through the one-note writing to a guy with potential.
            I experienced an invasion of my mind by a transcendentally rational mind, as if I had been insane all my life and suddenly I had become sane.

Comment

• YOU SHOULD FEEL LESS BAD NOW FOR EXPLAINING WHY YOU LIKE HIM.

I don't think I've ever seen him in anything besides BBT.
              "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• I don't mind Parsons in theory but that show is drivel.
                "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• Originally posted by Abraham Smashington View Post
                  YOU SHOULD FEEL LESS BAD NOW FOR EXPLAINING WHY YOU LIKE HIM.

I don't think I've ever seen him in anything besides BBT.
                  You no see Garden State?

Comment

• Clerks 3...
                    Originally posted by Ari

Comment

• what about it?

Comment

• Smith claims its his final film now.
                        Originally posted by Ari

Comment

• Sweet. I'm down with that. I really enjoyed Clerks 2 and I wouldn't mind a final flick.

Comment

• Still need to see CLERKS 2. I heard it was terrible.
                            Originally posted by Martin
                            Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
                            Originally posted by gravedigger
                            Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
                            Originally posted by Martin
                            And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
                            Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• I really enjoyed it. It was oddly sweet.

Comment

• Originally posted by Matt View Post
                                Still need to see CLERKS 2. I heard it was terrible.

It has aged very poorly, but it still works at points.

Plus, Rosario Dawson supposedly hates Smith's guts now and she's tied up with Sin City 2.
                                My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

Working...
                                X