Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Abraham Smashington View Post
    Isn't it Matthew Vaughn?

It's looking more and more like Vaughn for 7. But, the sticking point is whether he can do all 3 or if they're going to have to alternate a new director with each movie.
    My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

• With his record, even if he gets the gig, he probably won't direct VII. Singer might, though.

Vaughn won't sign for all 3 unless they give him complete creative control (definitely will not happen) and a fuckton of cash (definitely will).
      I experienced an invasion of my mind by a transcendentally rational mind, as if I had been insane all my life and suddenly I had become sane.

Comment

• Originally posted by Ben Thomas View Post
        With his record, even if he gets the gig, he probably won't direct VII. Singer might, though.

Vaughn won't sign for all 3 unless they give him complete creative control (definitely will not happen) and a fuckton of cash (definitely will).

Singer will be deep into shooting/editing DOFP and his next project by the time that happens.

Jane Goldman also can't work on the script with Vaughn, since she's tied down with Burton's Pinocchio.
        My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Comment

• The Hobbit premiered last night.

Nary a word outside of Bryan Singer and studio-planted tweets.
          Originally posted by Ari
          The only thing I want to tell her vagina is nomnomnomnomnomnomnomnom

Comment

• Originally posted by FilmNerdJamie View Post
            The Hobbit premiered last night.

Nary a word outside of Bryan Singer and studio-planted tweets.

No one really got to see it in the press. The Alamo crew should be covering it in the next week or so. SONY has really got aggressive with adding more and more Zero Dark Thirty screenings to cover those slots that Hobbit left.

I still have yet to get a Django screening added to my December calendar and Les Mis keeps getting bumped. So, Hobbit is on the back burner for now. Fuck, I might see it normally at this rate.

Comment

• There are a bunch of positive tweets and stuff from the premiere.
              Originally posted by Martin
              Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
              Originally posted by gravedigger
              Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
              Originally posted by Martin
              And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
              Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• Originally posted by Matt View Post
                There are a bunch of positive tweets and stuff from the premiere.

But, the kicker is what's planted and what's not. WB is not above stuffing the internet with praise.

Comment

• Rumor is Hobbit embargoes go up on opening day.
                  Originally posted by Ari

Comment

• Originally posted by Anderson View Post
                    Singer will be deep into shooting/editing DOFP and his next project by the time that happens.
                    Twas spoke in jest, good sir.
                    I experienced an invasion of my mind by a transcendentally rational mind, as if I had been insane all my life and suddenly I had become sane.

Comment

• Well, yeah. Ratner is available too.
                      Originally posted by Ari

Comment

• Originally posted by Ben Thomas View Post
                        Twas spoke in jest, good sir.

Humor is lost on me when using mobile devices.

I will say this for yesterday, This is 40 and The Impossible aren't bad. I might like This is 40 more than Knocked Up (which has just fucking unfurled over the last 5 years).

Comment

• Pal of mine said Megan Fox was a highlight.
                          Originally posted by Ari

Comment

Pal of mine said Megan Fox was a highlight.

This is the first thing she's not annoying in. Plus, they went smart by playing to Paul Rudd's strength and not asking him to over-extend into areas where his failures as an actor are fucking apparent.

Plus, Albert Brooks and Lithgow did all the heavy lifting and they did a good job with it.

Comment

• So... do they get into what happened to Rogen and Cunt Face?
                              Originally posted by Ari

Comment

So... do they get into what happened to Rogen and Cunt Face?
                                I'm trying to find a way to answer that in a way that makes sense. Jason Segel gets a lot of that Knocked Up carry over shit and it pains the film.

Comment

Working...
                                X