RUMOR CONTROL...THESE ARE THE FACTS

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• That show suckkkeeddd
    "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Totally agreed on I Am Legend - the first 45 minutes or so are strong. Once the woman and the kid turn up, it shits the bed.
      I experienced an invasion of my mind by a transcendentally rational mind, as if I had been insane all my life and suddenly I had become sane.

Comment

• GDT is doing Vertigo Comics: The Movie.

WB is ecstatic over the response that Pacific Rim is getting in test screenings, so they offered him anything.

He apparently wants to do his own version of The Avengers starring Vertigo mainstays. It's called "Heaven Sent".
        My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

• So it's Pacific Rimjob?

I'm so pumped for that flick it's ridiculous.

GIMME A FUCKING TRAILER NOW SO I CAN MASTURBATE DAMMIT
          BACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACON

Comment

• Locke & Key to be a trilogy at Universal?

This has potential to be awesome as I fucking love the graphic novels.
            "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• David Yates doing a new TARZAN film? It'll be hard to top GREYSTOKE: THE LEGEND ETC as I really feel that that film nailed it. Lambert was perfect for the part and was 100% convincing in the role, and the film itself was fantastic.
              Originally posted by Martin
              Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
              Originally posted by gravedigger
              Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
              And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
              Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• Originally posted by Matt View Post
                David Yates doing a new TARZAN film? It'll be hard to top GREYSTOKE: THE LEGEND ETC as I really feel that that film nailed it. Lambert was perfect for the part and was 100% convincing in the role, and the film itself was fantastic.

They've got the 100th anniversary coming up and the studio has had a boner to get something ready. Yates can shoot fast and under budget, so they pulled him for it.
                My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Comment

• Who wears the loin-cloth? Those guys on the short list all make sense.
                  Originally posted by Ari
                  The only thing I want to tell her vagina is nomnomnomnomnomnomnomnom

Comment

• Originally posted by FilmNerdJamie View Post
                    Who wears the loin-cloth? Those guys on the short list all make sense.

They should. Right now, every upcoming franchise is trying to pin down actors because Disney has kinda fucked up the 2013-2015 slate.

Comment

• It shouldn't be a real beefcake kinda guy. Lambert was perfect for the role...lean and muscular without looking overdeveloped. Tom Hardy and Henry Cavill are just too developed looking, in my opinion. If they lose the mass, then sure.
                      Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.

Comment

• Cavill's gonna be too committed to Superman sequel. If Man of Steel clicks, that's their big 2015 tentpole. Not Justice League.

Hardy seems... I don't know. Starting to feel like he's hitting Worthington/Reynolds territory of "He hasn't 'clicked' after numerous big attempts." I say that. Hardy's still a phenom actor. He'll never stop working. Just might not breakout.
                        Originally posted by Ari
                        The only thing I want to tell her vagina is nomnomnomnomnomnomnomnom

Comment

• What's the buzz on LES MISERABLES? Any good? That new UK trailer is pretty damned good.

Comment

What's the buzz on LES MISERABLES? Any good? That new UK trailer is pretty damned good.

Hathaway is a lock. Universal is going to do with her what they did with Jennifer Connolly in A Beautiful Mind. They're going to bend eligibility rules and stick her in as Best Supporting Actress to win the category.

Comment

• Bend rules? I don't understand. Do you mean NOT submit her as a Best Actress and instead submit her as a Best Supporting Actress?

Comment

Bend rules? I don't understand. Do you mean NOT submit her as a Best Actress and instead submit her as a Best Supporting Actress?

Yeah, but eligibility rules are still in place for both categories. The Weinsteins started the art of abusing them to get Judi Dench a win in Shakespeare in Love.

It's policy and procedure taken to the Nth degree, but it doesn't matter. Hathaway has already won before the movie has been released.

Comment

Working...
                                X