RUMOR CONTROL...THESE ARE THE FACTS

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Matt View Post
    Any more word on THE HOBBIT's disastrous screening? Any word yet on DJANGO UNCHAINED?

Django will screen weird since it's SONY. The studio that is racing against the clock to make sure that Zero Dark Thirty meets its 12/19 deadline.

The Hobbit was blowing up on that screening, then it went radio silence. So, I think WB is killing most of the blowback from that.
    My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

• Wahlberg may take over Transformers 4. Good fit.
      Originally posted by Ari
      The only thing I want to tell her vagina is nomnomnomnomnomnomnomnom

Comment

• fuck yeah
        "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Although I still wish the rumors of Jason Statham taking over were true.
          "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• If Statham hate-fucks a Decepticon while shit explodes around him, I'll throw money at the screen opening night.

Comment

• Statham in a TRANSFORMERS film would get my butt in the theater.
              Originally posted by Martin
              Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
              Originally posted by gravedigger
              Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
              And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
              Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• Statham as a part human/part transformer hybrid.

Comment

• Frank Grillo is now trying to get the Crossbones role in The Winter Soldier.
                  My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Comment

• Wahlberg NOT in TF4.

Comment

• Originally posted by Buffington Headcheese View Post
                      I wondered about that, since he seemed a little too expensive for a non CG effect.

Comment

• Bay's come out to "deny" rumors before... and then they turned out to be true. His reaction was too knee-jerk to take it to heart.
                        Originally posted by Ari

Comment

• Arnold Schwarzenegger in a new CONAN film.

Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
                          Originally posted by gravedigger
                          Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
                          And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
                          Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• Heard about that yesterday. Not interested, as the Arnold/Conan of the original film is long gone.

I'd rather see a sequel to the Momoa film - while not great, it wasn't as bad as folks made out. Give it a better story/writer and all should be good.

Comment

• Give me Red Nails or God in the Bowl this time.
                              Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Not holding my breath on Conan 3.

Arnold is DEAD in the eyes of women now and a lot of men too (That damn book and especially the 60 Minutes interview). I mean Terminator 5 should have been the easiest done-deal with the package it had and it collapsed. He couldn't help open Expendables 2 where his face was everywhere and The Last Stand is apparently crap. Then there's the little matter of the Conan reboot that just came out belly-flopped.
                                Originally posted by Ari

Comment

Working...
                                X