Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Matt View Post
    Let me guess...the padding didn't work?

It's looking like it. They have two more screenings happening over the next three days and it's not looking good.
    My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

• bummer.
      "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• LEAVE BILBO ALONE

Comment

• Fuck those hobbit assholes.
          "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• Well, Shailene Woodley's people fucked up and leaked Spidey shit.

She'll only be MJ for about 15-20 minutes in Spidey 2. Emma Stone is on her way out in a manner similar to the comics.
            My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Comment

• Don't hold your breath on Justice League for 2015.
              Originally posted by Ari
              The only thing I want to tell her vagina is nomnomnomnomnomnomnomnom

Comment

• oh god robocrap on a rice rocket

Comment

• Originally posted by FilmNerdJamie View Post
                  Don't hold your breath on Justice League for 2015.

At this point, I couldn't give a shit about anything DC ever does again.

Comment

• Originally posted by gravedigger View Post
                    oh god robocrap on a rice rocket
                    A Ninja would not have been my first choice.

Comment

• Originally posted by Anderson View Post
                      At this point, I couldn't give a shit about anything DC ever does again.
                      Can't say I blame ya.
                      Originally posted by Ari
                      The only thing I want to tell her vagina is nomnomnomnomnomnomnomnom

Comment

• Originally posted by PHEDG View Post
                        A Ninja would not have been my first choice.
                        FORD TAURUS OR DEATH, SON.

Well, I guess it's the "Police Interceptor" now but you know what I mean.

Comment

• Maybe I'll be proved wrong, but there is no way in fuck that the new Robocop will be any good or even come close to the original based on what we know so far. It's just embarrassing at this point.
                          "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• Originally posted by Buffington Headcheese View Post
                            Maybe I'll be proved wrong, but there is no way in fuck that the new Robocop will be any good or even come close to the original based on what we know so far. It's just embarrassing at this point.
                            That was a given when they announced they were considering doing a remake/reboot/reimagining/re-whatever the kids are calling it nowadays.

To run with what Troy and Jamie are saying re: JLA, yeah, can't see it happening either. I love the idea, especially if they go old school with it, give us the Big 7 in action, saving origins for spin-off flicks, but after watching Green Lantern... no.

Comment

• So who is Stephen Colbert playing the Hobbit? Any ideas>?

Comment

• Originally posted by Buffington Headcheese View Post
                                So who is Stephen Colbert playing the Hobbit? Any ideas>?

No ideas, but he'll be in the second movie. He was down there for reshoots on Part 2 and principal on Part 3.

Comment

Working...
                                X