RUMOR CONTROL...THESE ARE THE FACTS

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Captain Russ View Post
    Please tell me there will be Hulkbuster armor one day.

There have been pictures floating around of the Heroes Reborn Sean Chen armor and the Layton/Romita Jr armor.
    My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

• Originally posted by FilmNerdJamie View Post
      I was referring to your ramen noodles analogy on Mandarin.

It's apt. Matt Fraction has tried to take Mandarin to the next level and it's come across as an Oriental Cobra Commander getting betrayed in Cobra-La.
      My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Comment

• Oh god, the James Rebhorn armor? I remember that design being busier than ten thousand Nolan Batmen.
        Me quick one want slow

Comment

Carter was great.
          Sorry, but while it wasn't turrible, it really wasn't good. I've gone into length why it was so unforgivably bland in the What Movie...? thread, but Carter is filmmaking by committee, through and through and - one scene with Mark Strong aside - aroused no emotional engagement or thrills in me at any point. Unless wanting to stuff my body inside Lynn Collins' buttcrack counts as an emotion. It got that one out of me.
          Originally posted by Buffington Headcheese View Post
          I kind of liked that trailer actually. Not sure why, but I did.
          ...and, as if to completely undo everything I just said, so did I. I like Verbinski's visual style and the only real problem I have with that teaser is the Depp-centricity of it. Did I see Barry Pepper in there?
          I experienced an invasion of my mind by a transcendentally rational mind, as if I had been insane all my life and suddenly I had become sane.

Comment

• <div><iframe frameborder="0" width="576" height="324" src="http://d.yimg.com/nl/movies/site/player.html#browseCarouselUI=hide&vid=30781677&sta rtScreenCarouselUI=hide&repeat=0&shareUrl=http%3A% 2F%2Fmovies.yahoo.com%2Fmovie%2Fgood-day-to-die-hard%2Ftrailers%2Fa-good-day-to-die-hard-teaser-trailer-30781677.html"></iframe></div>
            Originally posted by Ari
            The only thing I want to tell her vagina is nomnomnomnomnomnomnomnom

Comment

• Syncopated editing to Ode to Joy was nice.

The "DAH DUBBAH OH SEBEN UH PLANEFEEL NEW JERSY" pissed on my brain.
              Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Not a fan and I liked 4.
                Originally posted by Ari

Comment

• It's a nicely cut teaser, but nothing about it - least of all Willis - screams Die Hard, excepting the music and the title (which has actually really grown on me).

Looks more like another Expendables, if anything.
                  I experienced an invasion of my mind by a transcendentally rational mind, as if I had been insane all my life and suddenly I had become sane.

Comment

• The Peacemaker: Part 2.
                    Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Agreed with Ben on JOHN CARTER, especially on the Lynn Collins part. I'll disagree on the emotional respose, though. I thought that the last five minutes did an excellent job of provoking a positive emotional response. It was a great ending.
                      Originally posted by Martin
                      Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
                      Originally posted by gravedigger
                      Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
                      Originally posted by Martin
                      And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
                      Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• Side-note: dying for someone to leak X-Men: Days of Future Past shit.
                        Originally posted by Ari

Comment

Side-note: dying for someone to leak X-Men: Days of Future Past shit.

FOX leaks have been drying up really bad recently. I wonder what's up with that.

Comment

• Days of Future Past is the only interesting sequel in development right now.
                            Originally posted by Ari

Comment

• HOLY FUCKING SHIT TO THE ROCKET RACCOON VOICE CASTING.

Comment

• Originally posted by Anderson View Post
                                HOLY FUCKING SHIT TO THE ROCKET RACCOON VOICE CASTING.

Not a done deal yet, but it's looking like Michael Rooker will get the job.

Comment

Working...
                                X