Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What's that from?

Comment

• Obviously he's playing Mickey in the Robocop remake.
      Originally posted by Ari
      The only thing I want to tell her vagina is nomnomnomnomnomnomnomnom

Comment

• Originally posted by PHEDG View Post
        Originally posted by FilmNerdJamie View Post
        Obviously he's playing Mickey in the Robocop remake.
        Mickey: You're a bum, Murphy! You're a bum!
        Robocop: I AIN'T NO BUM, MICKEY-HUMAN. I AIN'T NO BUM. NOW, CUT ME MICKEY-HUMAN.

Comment

• Michael Keaton is Quint?
          Originally posted by Martin
          Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
          Originally posted by gravedigger
          Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
          Originally posted by Martin
          And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
          Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• Universal thinks 47 Ronin is "too Japanese" and R.I.P.D. is so bad rumors suggest they might dump it DTV.
            Originally posted by Ari

Comment

• Actually, he looks like Quint and Hooper's love child. One of 'em should've spent more time swimmin' with bow-legged wimmen.

ETA: Saying 47 Ronin is too Japanese is like saying Matt really, really hates The Fifth Element.

I mean, seriously? "Too Japanese?" Y'know, for a few quid, I'll happily rent myself out as an ambassador of the film-going public so I can attend each and every one of these high-powered studio meetings. That way, whenever anyone says something as remotely stupid as "too Japanese", I'll take out a baseball bat and go DeNiro from Untouchables on their head. It's OK, they're obviously not using it, and I'll be helping to improve the local gene pool.

47 Ronin is too Japanese. I hope the world ends in December. I really, really do.
              Last edited by Timothy225; 09-20-2012, 02:31 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by FilmNerdJamie View Post
                Universal thinks 47 Ronin is "too Japanese" and R.I.P.D. is so bad rumors suggest they might dump it DTV.
                Too Japanese?

A fucking Keanu movie?

Get the fuck outta here.
                Me quick one want slow

Comment

• I couldn't make that up, gentlemen.
                  Originally posted by Ari

Comment

• Internet now says Frank Miller is attached to Justice League. And by "Internet," I mean a hit-whoring piece of bullshit.
                    Originally posted by Ari

Comment

• Originally posted by FilmNerdJamie View Post
                      Internet now says Frank Miller is attached to Justice League. And by "Internet," I mean a hit-whoring piece of bullshit.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HA!
                      My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

• Thor 2 is going to all nine realms which makes that leaked synopsis make more sense.
                        My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Comment

• Thor 2 is probably my most anticipated Marvel flick next to Guardians.
                          "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Originally posted by Ultra Laser View Post
                            Thor 2 is probably my most anticipated Marvel flick next to Guardians.

Which is why I have trouble with the Dr. Strange re-addition. It made sense in the first plot. The new plot...it doesn't make sense. The ties to Guardians and Avengers 2 makes more sense in the new shit.

Comment

• It's also looking like Ant-Man is getting fast tracked. But, it depends on how fast Thor 2 wraps and how quickly Wright got hop from World's End to this.

Comment

Working...
                              X