No announcement yet.

RUMOR CONTROL...THESE ARE THE FACTS

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Oh come on. They'll try to make us believe that in in a fantasy world, The Rock could get his ass kicked in some shape, way or form, by Vin Diesel.

I mean, I love Diesel, and he kicked asses as Riddick, but any character played by Dwayne Johnson, and I will include the Tooth Fairy, will destroy any Diesel character and then use him as toilet paper, something that is kinda neat when you think of Diesel glass table/shitting fetish.

It's a scientific fact that Fast Five's main weakness as a movie is that the Rock doesn't kill Toretto and even worse has him kinda morally win even it's supposedly a draw, fight-wise.
    BACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACON

Comment

• Suspension of disbelief. Also believe it or not, some times the smaller guy wins. Crazy I know.
      "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• I'll give you that: Vin Diesel would win if he had a nuclear suitcase bomb with him.

As for the smaller guy thing: I know (got my asss kicked by smaller faster opponent more than once), but The Rock transcend size: he Pwns.

Comment

• Originally posted by B_Metal View Post
          Suspension of disbelief. Also believe it or not, some times the smaller guy wins. Crazy I know.
          Enough with your christian rhetoric. The small guy never wins. I'll vouch.

j/k

Comment

• Originally posted by PHEDG View Post
            Enough with your christian rhetoric. The small guy never wins. I'll vouch.

j/k
            Actually my rhetoric was Brazilian Jiu Jitsu. I think Jesus was only a brown belt though.
            "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• Oh, thought you were using a David and Goliath analogy.

Comment

• David was using Krav Maga against Goliath.

Comment

• Originally posted by PHEDG View Post
                  Oh, thought you were using a David and Goliath analogy.
                  I guess it works but my actual thought process was "I have literally seen guys outweighed by hundreds of lbs and still win." Skill makes up a lot for size. Speed however is a whole 'nother bird. Speed kills.

I get what Martin's saying though, it is hard to picture Vin actually whipping his ass which is why The Rock's character would have to get caught monologuing.

Comment

• Originally posted by Martin View Post
                    David was using Krav Maga against Goliath.
                    That shit's bad ass. You don't mess with Krav Maga freaks. Even if you're a large Philistine

Comment

• Thor to possibly be in Robopacalypse.

yes.

Seriously loved that book.
                      "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• http://www.comicsalliance.com/2012/0...-galaxy-leaks/

Wasn't me, but everyone knows who it was. Curious to see what site squeals to Marvel first.
                        My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

• WHO WAS IT?!

I don't really care, but SPILL. hha
                          "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Since this didn't cost Marvel any revenue and no piracy nor copyright infringement is involved, what exactly is the legal ground here?
                            I experienced an invasion of my mind by a transcendentally rational mind, as if I had been insane all my life and suddenly I had become sane.

Comment

• Originally posted by Ben Thomas View Post
                              Since this didn't cost Marvel any revenue and no piracy nor copyright infringement is involved, what exactly is the legal ground here?

That's what Latino Review is saying and they are prepping for a throwdown.
                              My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Comment

• Originally posted by Buffington Headcheese View Post
                                WHO WAS IT?!

I don't really care, but SPILL. hha

Names wouldn't mean shit, as you don't know the person. But, lowly marketing Mouse House person is a better term. At Disney, you don't have a name...you just have purpose.

Comment

Working...
                                X