No announcement yet.

RUMOR CONTROL...THESE ARE THE FACTS

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I'm also wary of ANCHORMAN 2, for what it's worth.
    Originally posted by Martin
    Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
    Originally posted by gravedigger
    Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
    And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
    Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• It's looking like Barry Sonnenfeld is directing The Metal Men for DC/Warner Brothers.
      My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

• Hey, I LOVE Anchorman. Easily my favorite Ferrell movie for me.

But Dumb and Dumber?

A MASTERPIECE.
        BACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACON

Comment

• Originally posted by Anderson View Post
          It's looking like Barry Sonnenfeld is directing The Metal Men for DC/Warner Brothers.
          Decisions like that make me more convinced Nolan is leaving WB and following Horn to Disney.
          Originally posted by Ari
          The only thing I want to tell her vagina is nomnomnomnomnomnomnomnom

Comment

• Miike has another fucking samurai movie coming out, hits iTunes July 17th!

And Neil GODDAMN Marshall is making a Dracula moving and trying to get Viggo to star? FUCK AND YES.

Comment

• Wow! A good movie news twofer! I want to see 'em both NOW!

Comment

• Originally posted by BillyG View Post
                Miike has another fucking samurai movie coming out, hits iTunes July 17th!

And Neil GODDAMN Marshall is making a Dracula moving and trying to get Viggo to star? FUCK AND YES.

Neil Marshall directing one of the best scripts I've ever read makes it killer for me.

Neil Marshall working with Viggo and Sir Ben Kingsley.

Neil Marshall getting a project that can take him to the Top Tier.

It's all good.
                My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Comment

• Originally posted by FilmNerdJamie View Post
                  Decisions like that make me more convinced Nolan is leaving WB and following Horn to Disney.

I'm 50/50 on this. I'm waiting to see how the next 6 months play out.

Comment

• Ryan Reynolds is the HIGHLANDER, apparently.

Why not.
                    Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
                    Originally posted by gravedigger
                    Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
                    And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
                    Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• It's not like Highlander is some untouchable representation of greatness in cinema so yeah, why not?
                      "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• Ryan can act. He's better than Lambert.

Also, I just saw a trailer with Kevin James as an MMA fighter and he now has muscles. It was creepy.
                        "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Great. Now he can pratfall into a front squat from the hang.

Eat a clen-covered ballbag and anyone can do it.
                          Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Originally posted by Theodore Stabbington View Post
                            Ryan can act. He's better than Lambert.

Also, I just saw a trailer with Kevin James as an MMA fighter and he now has muscles. It was creepy.
                            Agreed on both accounts, Reynolds makes Lambert look like he just walked off the street and yeah, Kevin James looks mega weird after weight loss. As big a sucker as I am for all things MMA, I still don't see me sitting through a Kevin James movie about it.
                            "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• They just CGed the fat outta James' ass, people.
                              Originally posted by Ari
                              The only thing I want to tell her vagina is nomnomnomnomnomnomnomnom

Comment

• Originally posted by B_Metal View Post
                                Agreed on both accounts, Reynolds makes Lambert look like he just walked off the street and yeah, Kevin James looks mega weird after weight loss. As big a sucker as I am for all things MMA, I still don't see me sitting through a Kevin James movie about it.
                                Unless he gets the kimura, loses and cries over the end credits, I ain't seein' that shit.
                                Me quick one want slow

Comment

Working...
                                X