• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jim Carrey exits Dumb & Dumber To.

Stinks of salary arguments.
    Originally posted by Ari
    The only thing I want to tell her vagina is nomnomnomnomnomnomnomnom

Comment

• That's just stupid...the man is in dire need of a hit film and THIS is virtually a lock in terms of making bank.
      Originally posted by Martin
      Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
      Originally posted by gravedigger
      Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
      Originally posted by Martin
      And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
      Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• Maybe the script was stupid? I mean, the idea is.
        "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Any worse than his post-Eternal Sunshine slate though?
          Originally posted by Ari

Comment

• No, but Dumb and Dumber is one of the funniest comedies in the last 30 years IMO. A sequel (I disavow the prequel EXCEPT for the Bob Saget shit scene) seems entirely un-needed and reeks of a cash grab
            "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• Don't disagree with you there. But... honestly no more than Anchorman 2 is a cash-grab.
              Originally posted by Ari

Comment

• Originally posted by Theodore Stabbington View Post
                No, but Dumb and Dumber is one of the funniest comedies in the last 30 years IMO. A sequel (I disavow the prequel EXCEPT for the Bob Saget shit scene) seems entirely un-needed and reeks of a cash grab
                THIS. No need at all for a sequel - the ship sailed a long time ago, just like it did for any more Ghostbusters sequels. No interest in either franchise at this point from me. DO NEW SHIT!

Comment

• Originally posted by FilmNerdJamie View Post
                  Don't disagree with you there. But... honestly no more than Anchorman 2 is a cash-grab.
                  Except Anchorman 2 will be funny. I don't think Carrey has it in him anymore.

Comment

• We hope it will be funny.

Let's be honest. There's a Ghostbusters lightning in a bottle energy to Anchorman I don't think can be repeated. Hoping for the best.
                    Originally posted by Ari

Comment

We hope it will be funny.

Let's be honest. There's a Ghostbusters lightning in a bottle energy to Anchorman I don't think can be repeated. Hoping for the best.

You always have to be the glummy gus.
                      My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

• But that's why you love me.
                        Originally posted by Ari

Comment

But that's why you love me.

I don't love hos, I just make them perform in my circus.
                          My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

• Carrey was both great and hilarious in I Love You, Philip Morris, which is a really under-seen film. One of the few films in the last decade where I gave a shit about Ewan McGregor's performance.
                            I experienced an invasion of my mind by a transcendentally rational mind, as if I had been insane all my life and suddenly I had become sane.

Comment

We hope it will be funny.

Those guys wanted to do the movie, bad. Real bad. They got turned down what, 3 or 4 times before they finally got the money to do it. They're not in it for the check. They're in it to make another hilarious movie.

Comment

• Yeah, I'm with Billy. Anchorman isn't even the funniest McKay/Ferrell movie to begin with but the fact they are all passionate about it bodes quite well for the finished product.

Comment

Working...
                                X