Clear All

• Originally posted by Bobby Bear View Post
    "Daddy, what's a 'Fulci?'"

"Funny you should ask, kiddo..."
    Made me laugh out loud.
    Originally posted by Martin
    Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
    Originally posted by gravedigger
    Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
    Originally posted by Martin
    And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
    Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• Originally posted by B_Metal View Post
      Tonight we will find a better representation, although that first ep of Walking Dead is actually pretty good despite it's super failtastic approach later on.

The first episode is amazing. No worries about that. The OG Dawn may be a good one as it's not filled with over the top gore, but has some good zombie attacks and I loved it as a kid.
      "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• and if you get him started early he won't dismiss it and pull a Hocken.
        "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• Originally posted by Theodore Stabbington View Post
          The OG Dawn may be a good one as it's not filled with over the top gore...
          I experienced an invasion of my mind by a transcendentally rational mind, as if I had been insane all my life and suddenly I had become sane.

Comment

• Originally posted by Theodore Stabbington View Post
            The first episode is amazing. No worries about that. The OG Dawn may be a good one as it's not filled with over the top gore, but has some good zombie attacks and I loved it as a kid.
            Yeah, I was looking for all of the OG flicks but none are on instant. So in the disc queue they go. Also believe it or not the gore only bothers him if it's an animal like the horse in ep one of The Walking Dead. Thankfully he understood that the horse was never hurt and that the "guts" were not from the live animal he saw prior to the attack. He's actually pretty well adjusted to that aspect and knowing what's real and what's not.

The biggest problem is finding one that's not filled with "fuck" and tits. I'm all for him loving zombies but I don't want him high five'ing me on some righteous tits just yet. He IS only 6.

Originally posted by Theodore Stabbington View Post
            and if you get him started early he won't dismiss it and pull a Hocken.
            THIS my lord THIS so much. It's the first thing I thought, "My boy, he's no Hocken."
            "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• Oh and we ended up watching The Horde today. He came to me and was like "dad, it's a zombie movie, I don't REALLY need the words do I?" Lulz. I wanted to explain that yeah he does but I got excited at the thought of watching another zombie flick with him so I was like "Nah, you'll get it" and started it right up.

I'll probably let him finish season 1 of Walking Dead but after that I don't think I could sit through it again much less put him through that.
              "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• While not a Zombie movie, have him try on Monster Brawl.

Pro-Wrestling mixed with monsters with people gambling on it. Not that bad and it sports a weird cast. Dave Foley, Lance Henriksen and Jimmy "The Mouth" Hart.
                My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

• Good deal, will probably run that one by him and see what he thinks. He's funny as shit, last night I was running through all the stuff he'd like to watch. Zombies? Check, Ghosts? Check, Werewolves? Check, Vampires? "No dad, that's boring." Lulz He's freaking 6 and he has an opinion on what "scary" flicks he likes.

Comment

• Vampires are boring, true, but some of the Hammer flicks had very hot victims. He'll appreciate that when he hits puberty, Josh.

Comment

• Originally posted by Ben Thomas View Post
                      What I meant to say was realistic gore. Yeah it's over the top but the zombies are blue and the blood is orange haha. Plus he already saw The Walking Dead which has way more realistic gore compared to Savini's work in Dawn. It wasn't until Day that he perfected the zombie gore.

Comment

• Originally posted by Matt View Post
                        Made me laugh out loud.
                        Thank you, sir!
                        "The bear is a solitary animal. They like their space. They live in a magic circle. They don't mind if you're, like, a mile away. But if you get inside their circle, they will maul you." - Anonymous

Comment

• Paramount Delays "Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles"

Comment

• Ingrid Alert:

Rob Zombie is a few weeks away from signing on to do a feature version of the Broad Street Bullies.
                            My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

• curious

Comment

• This mean we'll get Bill Moseley as Gary Dornhoefer?

Comment

Working...
                                X