No announcement yet.

RUMOR CONTROL...THESE ARE THE FACTS

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jackass 3D was an awesome theater experience. We still watch it every few months. Some great bits in it. Steve-O being completely sober during his bits makes it much funnier now.
    "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• I loved the first one, found the 2nd kinda meh. I'll give 3D a shot.
      BACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACON

Comment

• Originally posted by Theodore Stabbington View Post

This is why I don't care about the JLA flick.
        *Slow clap building* So true, and THAT'S why I couldn't be Superman. Well that and the time I'd waste being a Super-peeping tom.
        "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• Just saw the headline "World War Z Is A Huge Disaster; Damon Lindelof Brought In To Do Massive Rewrites."

Is Devin sure he didn't mean "World War Z Is A Huge Disaster: Damon Lindelof Brought In To Do Massive Rewrites!"
          "The bear is a solitary animal. They like their space. They live in a magic circle. They don't mind if you're, like, a mile away. But if you get inside their circle, they will maul you." - Anonymous

Comment

• Wow. If Damon fucking Lindelof has to "improve" an ending, it means it the said ending sure fucking sucked, cause the guy fucking blew it on Lost.

Comment

• Lindelof has smack-talked before on Twitter. He really needs to shut the fuck up after Cowboys & Aliens, Lost and, depending on your tastes, Prometheus.
              Originally posted by Ari
              The only thing I want to tell her vagina is nomnomnomnomnomnomnomnom

Comment

• He's the douche behind Cowboy and Aliens? Haven't seen Prometheus, but oddly enough the script is apparently the weakest point....

Comment

• I liked Lost and World War Z was a shitty book to begin with.
                  "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• WWZ was for me a fun light book, nothing more. Not wow, not yuk. And I liked Lost, until I realized it was emptier than Lindsay Lohan's head.

The "they were good friends, and they're all dead" ending fucking blew, no matter how much I try to make it work for me. The series has some good, no GREAt episodes, and seasons, but holy shit did that ending sucked.

Comment

• Eh, to each their own. We've been down this path in the past ahah.

Comment

• YOU WILL LISTEN TO ME ROB AND ADMIT I AM RIGHT!

But I'm weary of anything with the Lindelof name on it now.

Comment

• YOU ARE A MAN OF SCIENCE I AM A MAN OF FAITH

Comment

• Wait, are you implying I'm Jack?

I DO NOT PUNCH WOMEN IN THE VAGINA!!!!!!!!!!!!

Yet.

Comment

• DON'T TELL ME WHAT I CAN OR CAN'T DO

Comment

• YES I WILL YOU CRIPPLE OR I'LL PUNCH YOUR VAGINA

Comment

Working...
                                X