RUMOR CONTROL...THESE ARE THE FACTS

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

•   Spoiler: Iron Man 3 spoilers from goons in NC 

The Government wanting to take Stark's shit is back throughout the first act. Open efforts to get companies to rework captured tech from end of IM2 and Stark's designs from the Iron Monger.

Mandarin is getting successful at it and is using multiple science/tech outfits to piece it all together. The two assistants/killer twins thing is real. Plus, the Iron Hit Team is real. William Sadler started shooting today and finishes next week.

Extremis is the McGuffin for the flick. Guy Pearce injects and it starts a three way battle between Mandarin's people, IM and infected Pearce.

That was a coherent editing of six hours of emails I've received today.
    My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

• Hopefully it is coherent and there are no side trips to whogivesafuckland in the finished picture.
      Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Originally posted by Captain Russ View Post
        Hopefully it is coherent and there are no side trips to whogivesafuckland in the finished picture.

I'm getting heavy IM2 feelings from how much they've focused on the military and more arguments over who owns Stark Tech.
        My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Comment

• The new trailer for THE BOURNE LEGACY is aces. fuck yeah.
          Originally posted by Martin
          Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
          Originally posted by gravedigger
          Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
          And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
          Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• Sure is.
            I experienced an invasion of my mind by a transcendentally rational mind, as if I had been insane all my life and suddenly I had become sane.

Comment

• Originally posted by Matt View Post
              The new trailer for THE BOURNE LEGACY is aces. fuck yeah.

It's the Poochie episode with Parkour.

I love how they're getting insanely confident in screening stuff such as People Like Us. But, Universal is fucking hiding all of their shit until the last minute.

Comment

• Man, does Jupiter Ascending sound awful.
                I experienced an invasion of my mind by a transcendentally rational mind, as if I had been insane all my life and suddenly I had become sane.

Comment

• Who are we kidding? The Dark Knight Rises will beat The Bourne Legacy that weekend anyway!
                  Originally posted by Ari
                  The only thing I want to tell her vagina is nomnomnomnomnomnomnomnom

Comment

• Louie and Andrew in a Woody flick? Interest rising.
                    "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Woody Allen? I fucked him. OOOOOOOooooooooo
                      Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
                      Originally posted by gravedigger
                      Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
                      And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
                      Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• Originally posted by Matt View Post
                        Woody Allen? I fucked him. OOOOOOOooooooooo
                        He got a bit of Diner in your Navy SEALS.
                        Me quick one want slow

Comment

• "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• What the fuck is that?
                            Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Wreck-It-Ralph. The new Disney video game flick. Cannot wait.
                              "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• Neat.
                                BACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACON

Comment

Working...
                                X