No announcement yet.

RUMOR CONTROL...THESE ARE THE FACTS

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• It's cool, it was a pretty quick line and honestly it took me a few views to notice the other guy wasn't C Tates.
    "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• Originally posted by Matt View Post
      what's the Robert Pattinson item?
      Lionsgate wants him for Finnick Odair in Catching Fire.
      Originally posted by Ari
      The only thing I want to tell her vagina is nomnomnomnomnomnomnomnom

Comment

• Tatum wasn't available for GI Joe 2. He was filming his stripper movie guys. GAWSH it's like you guys don't even care about Channing anymore!

Comment

• 21 jump street C Tates is my dude. GI Joe C Tates not so much.
          "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• Mads Mikkelson now in Thor 2. Which confirms that they dropped the Wrecking Crew angle from Robert Rodat's script.

Leading suggestion puts him as The Executioner.
            http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Executioner_%28comics%29
            My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

• Originally posted by B_Metal View Post
              Usually I'm with you, but with a commercial showing The Rock and two peoples not named C-Tates and one of them saying "they're all dead" I'd say it was a given.
              Don't get this at all. Why kill the characters off? Just say they're on a separate assignment, use 'em in the next flick or something. Why they'd shoot themselves in the foot like that makes no sense.

Besides, my guess is the only Joe anyone wants to see apart from the Rock is Snake Eyes, much like the only X-Man fans give two shits about is Wolverine.

Comment

• C-Tates' Duke is dead weight. Killing him off would be an act of mercy on all fronts.
                Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Originally posted by Timothy225 View Post
                  Don't get this at all. Why kill the characters off? Just say they're on a separate assignment, use 'em in the next flick or something. Why they'd shoot themselves in the foot like that makes no sense.

Besides, my guess is the only Joe anyone wants to see apart from the Rock is Snake Eyes, much like the only X-Man fans give two shits about is Wolverine.

I'm an X-Man fan and I can name 12 characters I'd rather see before Wolverine. Hell, I loved First Class.
                  My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Comment

• We ever gonna see Sam Guthrie in those fucking things?
                    Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Originally posted by Captain Russ View Post
                      We ever gonna see Sam Guthrie in those fucking things?

Rothman has a boner to do the New Mutants, so yeah.

Comment

• I want Molly Hayes to show up. Would be perfect for the young nerd girls. Love that character.
                        "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Originally posted by Theodore Stabbington View Post
                          I want Molly Hayes to show up. Would be perfect for the young nerd girls. Love that character.

Runaways could be returning to Marvel/Disney faster than expected. Disney is supposedly making a move to get them back into the fold from New Line.

Comment

• I know I'm not a comic nerd like you guys, but I really fucking dug that series, well what I've read of it (8 TPBs)
                            "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Originally posted by Anderson View Post
                              Mads Mikkelson now in Thor 2. Which confirms that they dropped the Wrecking Crew angle from Robert Rodat's script.

Leading suggestion puts him as The Executioner.
                              http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Executioner_%28comics%29
                              Ok now this is awesome news. Mads is usually the best part of any film that he's in.
                              Originally posted by Martin
                              Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
                              Originally posted by gravedigger
                              Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
                              Originally posted by Martin
                              And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
                              Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• Well if Mads is the Executioner, who shall play the Enchantress? Can't have one without the other.

Comment

Working...
                                X