• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Nathan View Post
    Yarp. I agree.
    Originally posted by Timothy225 View Post
    Full agreement on the Abyss, too.

Pedo-stached Michael Biehn thanks you for your support... and also demands a supple young boy.

Comment

• His stache in 'Tombstone' was better.
      Originally posted by Martin
      Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
      Originally posted by gravedigger
      Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
      And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
      Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• Speaking of Biehn I just saw him in The Lords of Discipline.

That is not a bad movie.

He also had a sweet death in The Abyss.
        "Everything is amazing right now and no one is happy" - Louis C.K.

Comment

• Biehn should have had a bettter career. From what I understand, cocaine got the best of him in the 90s. It's a shame, really.
          Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
          Originally posted by gravedigger
          Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
          And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
          Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• Agreed,

Plus, I hope he got some money for being the face on the Metal Gear box.
            "Everything is amazing right now and no one is happy" - Louis C.K.

Comment

• Originally posted by V View Post

Pedo-stached Michael Biehn thanks you for your support... and also demands a supple young boy.
              Will a lumpy, almost-47-year-old woman do?
              2012 Avatar Theme - LADIES FROM THE GOLDEN AGE OF HOLLYWOOD. January: Ava Gardner.

INSTANT HAPPINESS - just click!

Comment

• Originally posted by Lisa View Post
                Will a lumpy, almost-47-year-old woman do?
                If the lumpy bits are somewhat supple... then I think an exception can be made in this case.

Comment

• Originally posted by V View Post
                  If the lumpy bits are somewhat supple... then I think an exception can be made in this case.
                  Lumpy is never supple, nor should it be confused as such. I lose.
                  2012 Avatar Theme - LADIES FROM THE GOLDEN AGE OF HOLLYWOOD. January: Ava Gardner.

INSTANT HAPPINESS - just click!

Comment

• More Avatar? Sure, bring it. We always need more fast food.

( I liked it, but best movie of the year? Yes, if you come from a cave in Zambia and never saw a television before).
                    BACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACON

Comment

• I in no way think it's best picture material, but the hate is unwarranted imo.
                      "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Indeed it is.

Comment

• I'd actually just dig an entire flick done in a Planet Earth style documentary. Fuck the story, just show me the entire world for 2 hours.
                          "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Originally posted by Corey Feldman View Post
                            I'd actually just dig an entire flick done in a Planet Earth style documentary. Fuck the story, just show me the entire world for 2 hours.
                            I would watch that.
                            Touch it. Touch my fuzziness! It's like petting a kitten!
                            Now drop the pants and take the bacon!
                            POUTINE AND CELINE DION FOR EVERYONE!!!!

Comment

I'd actually just dig an entire flick done in a Planet Earth style documentary. Fuck the story, just show me the entire world for 2 hours.
                              A pack of wild Direhorse are crossing the river. Beyond, Woodsprites are floating in the air.

Now you see a 2 Na'vis copulating. And beside it, some little naked white human freak using what seems to be a Fleshlight while watching them.

Comment

I would be infinitely more interested in this.

Comment

Working...
                                X