No announcement yet.

RUMOR CONTROL...THESE ARE THE FACTS

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• If they didn't have Jennifer Lawrence's availability issues dangling over their heads (Nobody thinks Second Class is gonna start shooting in January - whole thing is arbitrary and Fox's way of AIDS-infected butt-fucking Lionsgate), it probably wouldn't be Lawrence.

Have no problem with him per say, though I'd have preferred Ross stay on. Word is the script is still need of work and my guess is we look up and someone like Steve Zaillian or some other high-dollar screenwriter gets on-board.
    Originally posted by Ari
    The only thing I want to tell her vagina is nomnomnomnomnomnomnomnom

Comment

• Originally posted by Anderson View Post
      Nobody cares about Francis Lawrence.
      Francis cares.
      Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Iron Man 3 news:

Guy Pearce is playing Aldrich Killian
        Jessica Chastain is almost signed to play Maya Hansen.

If you haven't read Iron Man: Extremis, these names mean nothing to you.
        My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

• It also looks like they're compositing Mallen and Dr. Killian's characters together. So, I'm guessing Guy Pearce gets infected with the Extremis Armor and goes after Stark.
          My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Comment

• Anything to get Guy Pearce more work.
            Originally posted by Martin
            Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
            Originally posted by gravedigger
            Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
            Originally posted by Martin
            And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
            Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• Also, they've started leaking a ton more crap. So, I expect today to be Iron Man 3 heavy.

If Ben Kingsley isn't going by Gene Khan at this point...I'll eat my hat.

Comment

• Wait, is the Extremis stuff the story where the armor is like a virus and not a suit?
                "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Originally posted by Theodore Stabbington View Post
                  Wait, is the Extremis stuff the story where the armor is like a virus and not a suit?

Correct.

The sequel story ties the Mandarin to it when he kidnaps Maya Hansen and uses her to aerosolize or whatever the remaining Extremis virus into a biological weapon to kill 97% of the global population.

Hence, why I think Kingsley will now be Mandarin.

Comment

• I want Nic Cage as the Mandarin.
                    "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• Just watch the Grindhouse fake trailer. The closest you're gonna get is his ten seconds as Fu-Manchu.
                      Me quick one want slow

Comment

• That was my point. I want him doing that exact character in IM3.

Comment

• No.

It works as a joke. A joke that lasts for a moment.

Having that clown appear for longer would be to the detriment of everything with a pulse.
                          Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Ok, Fun Police. You win. I'll get you next time. NEXXT TIIIMMEEEEE

Comment

• He's in the red on his insanity cred.
                              Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Kingsley for the Mandarin? Fuck, was John Lone too busy?

Comment

Working...
                                X