RUMOR CONTROL...THESE ARE THE FACTS

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Says the man that enjoys the mcrib.
    "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• That's uncalledfor, Rherb.
      "Everything is amazing right now and no one is happy" - Louis C.K.

Comment

• Originally posted by Corey Feldman View Post
        Says the man that loves the McRibâ„¢.
        Fixed... :P

I wanted to like it, Rob. Believe me, I really did... but I couldn't.

Maybe it's just me, but I still think 'The Abyss' is Cameron's best film.

Comment

• Originally posted by V View Post
          It was a visually dazzling film, and a huge technical achievement... but I just could not get into it, other than a few performances... most notably Stephen Lang.

To me... it was the cinematic equivalent of Puffed Cheetos.
          Why... I LOVE puffed Cheetos! (runs to video store)

Comment

• But which kind, Tim?

Regular? The kind they've got now? Or Puff Ball?

Comment

Fixed... :P

I wanted to like it, Rob. Believe me, I really did... but I couldn't.

I can dig it.

I also think Titanic is up there with his best flicks. I'm apparently a 12 year old girl.
              "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• Originally posted by Ed Hocken View Post
                But which kind, Tim?

Regular? The kind they've got now? Or Puff Ball?

PUFF BALL?! SHOW ME. And not those Giant balls, I just want some goddamn cheez balls but Planters discontinued them.

Comment

• You liked the Puff Balls too eh?

And before anyone makes a "Balls in my mouth" joke. There was a time when Cheetos had "PUFF BALLS" in a blue bag and the weird kinky Cheetos in a red bag.

Comment

I think it's a toss-up between 'The Abyss' and 'The Terminator'.
                    Originally posted by Martin
                    Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
                    Originally posted by gravedigger
                    Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
                    And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
                    Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• Same.

Comment

• I cant' even deal with T2 anymore though. Prefer T3 and even T4 over that one.

Comment

• I agree with Matt, both Terminator and The Abyss are his best. But I'd give to the The Abyss just for that scene where Ed Harris is trying to perform CPR.

Still amazes me that Cameron pulled that movie off while in the midst of a very contentious divorce.

Comment

• Originally posted by Corey Feldman View Post
                            I cant' even deal with T2 anymore though.
                            It's unwatchable for me now. It's a bloated mess with too many plot holes/inconsistencies to maintain interest. The first film is a lean, mean machine with zero fat and a consistent throughline that makes logical sense.

T3 was OK. I haven't seen T4 yet.
                            Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
                            Originally posted by gravedigger
                            Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
                            And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
                            Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

Yarp. I agree.
                              Last edited by Nathan; 10-27-2010, 10:26 AM.
                              Touch it. Touch my fuzziness! It's like petting a kitten!
                              Now drop the pants and take the bacon!
                              POUTINE AND CELINE DION FOR EVERYONE!!!!

Comment

• Damn, Ed. I remember when Cheetos made the cheese balls. Planter's, I felt, were superior, but like Rob said, they don't make 'em anymore.

I did see this huge fishbowl full of Cheetos Puff Balls in the supermarket the other day, but didn't pick em' up. Must rectify.

As to Terminator flicks, the first, though a bit dated, still holds it's own for me. I'm also developing love for Terminator Salvation, too. Full agreement on the Abyss, too.

Comment

Working...
                                X