No announcement yet.

RUMOR CONTROL...THESE ARE THE FACTS

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• You should. Your favorite Rock movie is loosely based on it.
    Me quick one want slow

Comment

• It's a great film, Rob. Seriously. Grodin was never better, and he and DeNiro have great chemistry. Genuinely funny movie.
      Originally posted by Martin
      Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
      Originally posted by gravedigger
      Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
      And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
      Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• Midnight Run is awesome, at least to my 15 year old memory.

And Fast 6 = booooooooooooner

Comment

• And Pacific Rim headed right back to July? Robopocalypse has to be delayed or something.
          Originally posted by Ari
          The only thing I want to tell her vagina is nomnomnomnomnomnomnomnom

Comment

• Originally posted by FilmNerdJamie View Post
            And Pacific Rim headed right back to July? Robopocalypse has to be delayed or something.
            I want Pacific Rim inside of me RIGHT now. I'll let Fast 6 have the sloppy second.
            BACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACON

Comment

• OMAR IS ODB. ODB IS OMAR. OMG OMG.
              "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• ODB coming!

Comment

• Shimmy shimmy ya shimmy yam shimmy ya!!!!
                  "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• Exit Stage Left for Gary Ross and The Hunger Games franchise

http://blogs.indiewire.com/theplayli...tm_medium=feed
                    Originally posted by Ari

Comment

• Originally posted by FilmNerdJamie View Post
                      Exit Stage Left for Gary Ross and The Hunger Games franchise

http://blogs.indiewire.com/theplayli...tm_medium=feed

I heard about this at lunch. Such a dick move on Lionsgate's part.
                      My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

• I don't buy for a second it wasn't money-related.
                        Originally posted by Ari

Comment

• The 'it's not about the money' excuse sounds like bullshit. He delivered a hit film...pay him what he deserves for the sequel and move on.
                          Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
                          Originally posted by gravedigger
                          Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
                          And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
                          Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• Originally posted by Matt View Post
                            The 'it's not about the money' excuse sounds like bullshit. He delivered a hit film...pay him what he deserves for the sequel and move on.

Plus, the guy's been in the business for nearly 30 years. He finally sticks his first true monster hit and they shit on him.

Not to mention the work he did structuring the other two books for their adaptations.
                            My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

• And that flick working was on him.
                              Originally posted by Ari

Comment

• Sorry, Hunger Games was rubbish. If that's the strongest of the books, fuck the sequels and fuck Ross for delivering his weakest film - give them to someone visionary that will a) do something with the satire, b) stage a coherent and exciting action sequence and c) make me give a shit about at least one character.
                                I experienced an invasion of my mind by a transcendentally rational mind, as if I had been insane all my life and suddenly I had become sane.

Comment

Working...
                                X