Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Never underestimate the power of pot.

Comment

• I've had good dope, it didn't make me a blathering idiot. Maybe your sister's a lightweight.
      "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• I last did pot in the early 90s. It did nothing but put me to sleep. No thanks.
        Originally posted by Martin
        Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
        Originally posted by gravedigger
        Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
        And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
        Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• I used to really fucking love pot in High School and early college. But, I also used to really like watching Skinemax and helping my roommate to make graph paper maps of Hyrule.

The point is...I used to be really awesome when I was lit.
          My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

• Originally posted by B_Metal View Post
            I have partaken in the herbal medication once or 37 times in my life and never once did it make a shitty movie better.
            I wouldn't go that far. But there's a certain level of shit that becomes nightmarish if you get in too deep.
            I experienced an invasion of my mind by a transcendentally rational mind, as if I had been insane all my life and suddenly I had become sane.

Comment

• Well of course, one can smoke themselves stupid, however I don't recall ever being high enough to enjoy Master of Disguise.
              "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• Originally posted by B_Metal View Post
                Well of course, one can smoke themselves stupid, however I don't recall ever being high enough to enjoy Master of Disguise.

I barely recall doing a shot by shot renactment of The Color Purple, but it happened.
                My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

• Josh Trank and Venom.

Sigh.

http://latimesblogs.latimes.com/movi...ce-marvel.html
                  Originally posted by Ari
                  The only thing I want to tell her vagina is nomnomnomnomnomnomnomnom

Comment

• Originally posted by Ben Thomas View Post
                    I wouldn't go that far. But there's a certain level of shit that becomes nightmarish if you get in too deep.

Good lord, man, how deep DID YOU GO?

Comment

• STOP IT! THE BRAINRAPE BABIES ARE KNOCKING ON MY SKULL AGAIN!!
                      I experienced an invasion of my mind by a transcendentally rational mind, as if I had been insane all my life and suddenly I had become sane.

Comment

• Originally posted by Ben Thomas View Post
                        STOP IT! THE BRAINRAPE BABIES ARE KNOCKING ON MY SKULL AGAIN!!
                        Ben's Flat. Wednesday evening, 7:22 PM.

"Ben, honey, you look tense. You OK?"
                        "Yeah, just... just had the Carvey dream again. Master of Disguise... GOD, what was he thinking?"
                        "Maybe you need a nice snack. How about some ice cream?"
                        "Yeah. Yeah, ice cream sounds lovely. What flavors do we have?"
                        "Hmmmm.... chocolate fudge, cookies n' cream, pistachio..."
                        "What?"
                        "I said 'Pistachio' "
                        "PISTACHIO?!!?!! AAAAIIIIGGGHHH!!!! AAAAAAIIIIGGGGHHHHHH!!!!!!"

"So, that'd be cookies n' cream then?"

Comment

• Those three pictures define exactly what I hate about Carvey/Myers. It's just not my thing. If you dig it all the more power to you, but it IS NOT for me.

Comment

• The thing is, I remember him being relatively funny in OPPORTUNITY KNOCKS. Granted, that was something twenty years ago.
                            Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.

Comment

• I liked Carvey on SNL back in the day, I liked him in the Wayne's World films. After that, not so much.

Myers blew through whatever good will there was after the first Austin Powers sequel (Heather Graham FTW), then nothing... until Inglorious Basterds and that cameo, which made me like him again.

Comment

• I'll defend the hell out of the first AUSTIN POWERS film, mainly for Dr. Evil. He became a stupid caricature in the sequels, but he was brilliant as a Lorne Michaels riff in that first one.

Comment

Working...
                                X