RUMOR CONTROL...THESE ARE THE FACTS

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• We'll see

Besides, there's still the Penguin and perhaps they'll have an original villlian.
    "Everything is amazing right now and no one is happy" - Louis C.K.

Comment

• Fuck an original villain. Especially with the amount of villains that are already established. FUCK YOU HEATH FOR FAILING AT TAKING DRUGS PROPERLY.
      "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• I think The Riddler would be an AWESOME terrorist, but since they used that angle for The Joker it would be a bit of retread.

Comment

• They could use villains like Poison Ivy, maybe Mr. Freeze, if they tweak their origins and powers a bit. Freeze would work pretty easily, as most of his powers are from his armor and gun. Maybe lose the avoidance of heat or something and make him a military supplier with a new weapon.

Fuck, this is why I'm not a fan of going too realistic with comic book based movies - takes the fun out of the proceedings, and limits you quite a bit creatively.

Comment

• give me gangster Penguin.
            Originally posted by Martin
            Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
            Originally posted by gravedigger
            Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
            And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
            Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• 'Avatar 2: Avatar Harder' is coming in 2014
              'Avatar 3: Dream Warriors' is comiing in 2015
              Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.

Comment

• YESSsssss
                "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• I thought the first movie was meh but the presentation was AWESOME. I won't lie, I'll see these in the theater.
                  Last edited by Matt; 10-27-2010, 09:58 AM.

Comment

• Heck yes. It's all about the ride.

Comment

• They need to clone Col. Quaritch...

Then I might give it a chance.

Comment

• Fuck, if they're going to do that. Just put the Col's brain into a cyborg robot.

That's right, James Cameron's Metal Gear.

MAKE IT HAPPEN

Comment

• Still haven't seen Avatar yet... though I will next month as it's coming to cable (HBO, I think). I am the lazy.

Comment

• I need to grab that new blu ray still. I honestly loved that fucking movie.

Comment

• It was a visually dazzling film, and a huge technical achievement... but I just could not get into it, other than a few performances... most notably Stephen Lang.

To me... it was the cinematic equivalent of Puffed Cheetos.

Comment

• I agree with Vin on all counts.

I've said it before. On a technical level it's impressive, on a story/character level very "meh".

I prefer films where I give a shit about the characters and more slack about budgetary/technical issues.

Comment

Working...
                                X