RUMOR CONTROL...THESE ARE THE FACTS

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Bobby Bear View Post
    The third was fun, though. Mind you, it had a villain with something more to him than some absurd "generic anarchist maniac" angle. Ugh. I think that was the point where 4 lost me. The second that Russian wannabe-renegade started rambling in supervillain-ese, I checked out emotionally. It was just like having Brad Bird pop up and say "we thought you wouldn't care what this guy says 'cos he's just The Bad Guy, so rather than tire you with his inner drives and desires, here's another exotic location for Tom and the gang to jet to!"
    What 4 lacks in those departments, it more than makes up for in its spectacle, pacing and chemistry between the protagonists. I would see another M:I movie with those four characters again.

That won't happen, mind you, but still.
    Originally posted by Ari
    The only thing I want to tell her vagina is nomnomnomnomnomnomnomnom

Comment

• Why won't it happen again?
      BACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACON

Comment

• Seriously doubt we see Renner or Patton return. This has always been The Tom Cruise Show also starring Ving Rhames and, from the looks of it, now with Simon Pegg in Ving's place.
        Originally posted by Ari

Comment

• Originally posted by Ben Thomas View Post
          And the first film's still the best.
          Finally someone with sense!

How can people actually argue that MI:I is nothing but at least a close contender towards MI:4 for the top spot? It absolutely mystifies me how some people can put 3 or even fucking 2 over part one.

Comment

• WELL THEN BE MYSTIFIED, HASSELHOFF-LOVER!

And I'm placing 3 over 1. anyone who likes MI2 is a complete retard.

Comment

• YOU DON´T GET TO TELL ME WHERE I´LL BE LOOKING FOR FREEDOM, COMRADE COMMUNIST!

Now that I got that out of my system, I definitely put the oddnes and weird structure of 1 over the by the numbers mode of the team in name only in 3. And the action sequences in 1 are a completely different league. It is just the better movie on pretty much every level.

I agree on 2 though. Genozide that shit.

Comment

• I remeber hating the first one, but recent viewing warmed me to it a lot. Still like the 3rd one though.

One spy movie I always hated? The Saint. HATE HATE HATE

Comment

• Originally posted by Martin
                  One spy movie I always hated? The Saint. HATE HATE HATE
                  "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• I won't see your pic until Monday, Josh.

Comment

• It's Tyra Banks giving you the "Dat shit cray" face.
                      "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• Well the Saint FUCKING SUCK, Tyra Banks or not.

Simon Templar is a cross between a shitty Bond and The Master of Disguise:

Comment

• Saint = so bad it's good.

Comment

• The Hangover 3. Memorial Day 2013. Don't pretend to be surprised.
                            Originally posted by Ari

Comment

• I still have to see that "sequel" aka remake.

Comment

• Repeatedly slam you dick in a cardoor...it'll give you the same effect as watching the sequel.
                                Originally posted by Martin
                                Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
                                Originally posted by gravedigger
                                Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
                                Originally posted by Martin
                                And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
                                Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

Working...
                                X