No announcement yet.

RUMOR CONTROL...THESE ARE THE FACTS

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Apparently, we get the Hobbit trailer tomorrow and the Prometheus trailer thursday. Sweet Christmas!

And Prometheus is by far my most anticipated movie of 2012 - bar none.

Comment

• Originally posted by Ben Thomas View Post
      Scott says no Xenomorphs in Prometheus. And I, for one, am thrilled.

Semantics to a degree.
      My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

• So it´s not the Xenomorph based on human DNA we know, but the Xenomorph from.......the beginning of time?

Comment

• Originally posted by Anderson View Post
          Semantics to a degree.
          Originally posted by Jan View Post
          So it´s not the Xenomorph based on human DNA we know, but the Xenomorph from.......the beginning of time?
          I don't care - whatever it is will automatically be better than that thing from Resurrection. A devolution of the xenomorph could be interesting.
          I experienced an invasion of my mind by a transcendentally rational mind, as if I had been insane all my life and suddenly I had become sane.

Comment

• Oh, make no mistake, that was not a swipe at the concept of a xenomorph in general. I merely understood Ridleys comment that the classical alien Xenomorph won´t make an appearance. Obviously the ramifications of "xenomorphing" are going to be front and center, not unlike that´s the DNA of the movie, which incidentally is called Prometheus after all.....

Or in less awkward words: I am dying to see this one.
            Last edited by Jan; 12-19-2011, 12:53 PM.

Comment

• No 'aliens', bit we'll have other aliens. Probably space jockeys.
              Originally posted by Martin
              Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
              Originally posted by gravedigger
              Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
              And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
              Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• I want Space DJs.
                BACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACON

Comment

• Someone on DERP brought it up and had me thinking. If Relativity Media can stay afloat and are dumb enough (They are...), we could see an Immortals sequel.
                  Originally posted by Ari
                  The only thing I want to tell her vagina is nomnomnomnomnomnomnomnom

Comment

• Sony really trying to save face and swearing Girl Who Played with Fire is still happening.

http://insidemovies.ew.com/2012/01/0...yed-with-fire/

If the international numbers are great, then yeah sure I could see that. But reiterating old information (and shit you did before the first movie even opened) as new doesn't mean the sequel is happening.
                    Originally posted by Ari
                    The only thing I want to tell her vagina is nomnomnomnomnomnomnomnom

Comment

• DRAGON TATTOO may not be lighting up the box office, but it's not flopping. I suspect that it'll take off and find an audience once it hits DVD and bluray. That will warrant a sequel.
                      Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.

Comment

• I think it needs to make some good international and home video bank because Sony has to realize that they way part two ends is probably going to leave a lot of people NOT wanting to see part three.

Comment

• FIRE and HORNET'S NEST should be combined into one movie. The two Swedish films don't work as separate entities, and iI find itan hard to believelook that Americaneffect versions wouldbe improve the situation. Streamline the main plot throighline and jettison the subplot BS and make one great film instead of two shitty ones.

Comment

• Originally posted by Matt View Post
                            iI find itan hard to believelook that Americaneffect versions wouldbe improve the situation.
                            I know what you mean.
                            Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Originally posted by Matt View Post
                              FIRE and HORNET'S NEST should be combined into one movie. The two Swedish films don't work as separate entities, and iI find itan hard to believelook that Americaneffect versions wouldbe improve the situation. Streamline the main plot throighline and jettison the subplot BS and make one great film instead of two shitty ones.
                              What he said.

Unfortunately, knowing Hollywood and their love of sequels, they'll keep 'em separate movies to squeeze those bucks out of the audience.

Comment

• Fucking auto fill and auto correct.

Comment

Working...
                                X