No announcement yet.

RUMOR CONTROL...THESE ARE THE FACTS

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• If a girl asked me to take her on a date to it, there had better be the best sex EVAR as compensation for two hours of my life I'll never see again.

Comment

• I've never even bothered seeing the Broadway show (which I'm sure is better). There's no way I'm wasting my cash on the movie.
      2012 Avatar Theme - LADIES FROM THE GOLDEN AGE OF HOLLYWOOD. January: Ava Gardner.

INSTANT HAPPINESS - just click!

Comment

• I thought it was going to be a musical about a cock rock musician rise and fall. Like he's doing clubs covering nonsense so that they can get in the known music people want to hear, then he gets big and they get to mix in the original music, then he becomes a drug addict and we get some more somber music. No, it's fucking Footloose. Did the creators of this shit never see Dee Snider at the PMRC hearings? Stupid.

Comment

• From the director of Hairspray.

This is the point that my enthusiasm ceased to exist.
          I experienced an invasion of my mind by a transcendentally rational mind, as if I had been insane all my life and suddenly I had become sane.

Comment

• If only Tom Cruise was in a real John Waters flick....
            "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Originally posted by Matt View Post
              You know what ROCK OF AGES needs? The Rock.
              This! It´s like a Hip Hop Musical featuring Vanilla Ice. But that has been covered in TMNT II already.

Comment

• Originally posted by Abe Smashington View Post
                If only Tom Cruise was in a real John Waters flick....
                If they put it in 3D, it would be the greatest film ever made.
                My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

• WB, realizes that this stuff with Arthur & Lancelot and Paradise Lost only adds fuel to the fire of Hobbit and Superman swapping dates, right?
                  Originally posted by Ari
                  The only thing I want to tell her vagina is nomnomnomnomnomnomnomnom

Comment

• Originally posted by FilmNerdJamie View Post
                    WB, realizes that this stuff with Arthur & Lancelot and Paradise Lost only adds fuel to the fire of Hobbit and Superman swapping dates, right?

WB doesn't know which hand is wiping their ass. So, I'd say no.
                    My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

• Comment

• Awesome picture. Nice find!
                        Originally posted by Martin
                        Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
                        Originally posted by gravedigger
                        Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
                        Originally posted by Martin
                        And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
                        Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• Craig is great as Bond. But five more movies with him after Skyfall? Bad idea. Can you say "Roger Moore?"

http://www.people.co.uk/celebs-tv/ce...2039-23642989/
                          Originally posted by Ari
                          The only thing I want to tell her vagina is nomnomnomnomnomnomnomnom

Comment

• Scott says no Xenomorphs in Prometheus. And I, for one, am thrilled.
                            I experienced an invasion of my mind by a transcendentally rational mind, as if I had been insane all my life and suddenly I had become sane.

Comment

• I, for one, does not care if xenomorph or not, as I'll see this anyway.
                              BACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACON

Comment

• I'm with Martin - I'm xenomorphed out, but I'm coming around to the idea of visiting Scott's universe again.

Comment

Working...
                                X