RUMOR CONTROL...THESE ARE THE FACTS

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Uncow Gus View Post
    Gimli son of I don't give a shit all you want.

A nap is a better use of resources than another trip to the Middle Earth well.
    I'll be napping under an enchanted forest after I get that Gray Havens pussy.

Comment

• For the record, I love the Rings trilogy.

But this whole "Let's split the Hobbit into two, three-hour movies" is 100% Grade-A bullshit.
      Originally posted by Ari
      The only thing I want to tell her vagina is nomnomnomnomnomnomnomnom

Comment

• Originally posted by BillyG View Post
        I'll be napping under an enchanted forest after I get that Gray Havens pussy.
        You have transcended the plane of nerdery and rehymenated yourself.
        Me quick one want slow

Comment

• I still enjoy most of the LOTR stuff, but some of that shit is just terrible. Pippin singing. The pillow fights at Hobbiton Fraternity. Pippin speaking. Arwen speaking. Frodo almost jizzing his pants every time he might lose his butthole gardener. Denethor not getting blown up AND set on fire THEN doing the Wile E. Coyote leap of faith. The multiple endings, each more boring than the last.

It's gonna be more than one movie? Fucking get outta here. Awful.
          Last edited by Captain Russ; 11-29-2011, 03:26 PM.
          Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Originally posted by Uncow Gus View Post
            I still enjoy most of the LOTR stuff, but some of that shit is just terrible. Pippin singing. The pillow fights at Hobbiton Fraternity. Pippin speaking. Arwen speaking. Frodo almost jizzing his pants every time he might lose his butthole gardener. Denethor not getting blown up AND set on fire THEN doing the Wile E. Coyote leap of faith. The multiple endings, each more boring than the last.
            Ladies and gentlemen, Mr. Kevin Smith...
            Originally posted by Ari

Comment

• I find it hard to disagree with part of his assessment of the films (though the complete dismissal of them is a bit much). I still enjoy most of what's there, but there are niggling aspects that are absolutely cringeworthy throughout and only get worse with age.
              Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Smith...hmm...*Stops*

It'll...be interesting to hear all the people who start coming out and shit talking him once he croaks. After all the public bad-mouthing he's done over the years.
                Originally posted by Ari

Comment

• I'll badmouth him while he's still alive.

He's a fucking crybaby narcissist in jorts.
                  Me quick one want slow

Comment

• I guarantee you Smith's big mouth is why he never got much else offers-wise outside of his fanbase. No studio in their right mind want to deal with him and his blabbing about all of Mom and Dad's business months later at a college Q&A and/or one of his 25 weekly podcasts.
                    Originally posted by Ari

Comment

• Wha? I can't wait to see The Hobbit, yet I show up here and find a bunch of dwarf cocks limply swaying in the breeze. Sure, I'm worried it may have prequelnitus, but it's not like Lucas is directing it or something.
                      Blog Time! http://plasticlovin.blogspot.com/

Reporter: "Is Ringo Starr the best drummer in the world?"
                      John Lennon: "Ringo isn't even the best drummer in The Beatles."

Forget it Viet, it's Hockentown. - Russ

Lord Hocken's gaze was that of the Green Horned Mindraper.

Comment

• Ari is my Sam.

Comment

• Hobbit = meh
                          "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• Billy is my Legolas.
                            Blog Time! http://plasticlovin.blogspot.com/

Reporter: "Is Ringo Starr the best drummer in the world?"
                            John Lennon: "Ringo isn't even the best drummer in The Beatles."

Forget it Viet, it's Hockentown. - Russ

Lord Hocken's gaze was that of the Green Horned Mindraper.

Comment

• Can't wait to see more of my kind on the big screen.

Comment

• My elf eyes see a sexy Israelite.

Comment

Working...
                                X