No announcement yet.

RUMOR CONTROL...THESE ARE THE FACTS

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• God I hate those FILMED ON ANOTHER SCREEN video. All I really saw is blurry shit with writing on it and poor quality sound.

And God I want that movie.
    BACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACON

Comment

• Whoa I could decipher a bunch of things still. Looks dope.

Comment

• Its a great teaser, but I want it in HD now.
        I experienced an invasion of my mind by a transcendentally rational mind, as if I had been insane all my life and suddenly I had become sane.

Comment

• Originally posted by PHEDG View Post
          Whoa I could decipher a bunch of things still. Looks dope.
          I just like my teasers not shot by a retard with Parkinson disease on his home computer.

Comment

• Wait for the actual trailer then.
            Me quick one want slow

Comment

• I did not know it was shot by a retard on his iPhone.... I'll wait for the proper release...

Comment

• Shooting script leaked.
                My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

• BOOM

Keep all spoilers TAGGED.
                  "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Originally posted by Abe Smashington View Post
                    BOOM

That's about 90% accurate.
                    My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Comment

• If it is... then I'll wait for the blu. Thanks.

Comment

• Originally posted by Abe Smashington View Post
                        BOOM

How do we tag here again?

Comment

•   Spoiler: testing this 
                          Prometheus spoiler test

Comment

• good job
                            "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

•   Spoiler: Don't read unless you want it ruined. 

What got from last night's session with FOX guy while trying to play Lego Harry Potter.

1) Theatrical will be PG-13. No ifs ands or buts about it. Only way Scott got Final Cut.

2) The Blu-Ray will be the R/Unrated Cut.

3) 3 different eras in the film.

4) The whole connection to Blade Runner is tenuous at best. There's a name drop for Off-World Colonies and a new Nexus Unit appears as a Bishop/Ash ancestor.

5) Charlize Theron dies. Rapace is this flick's Ripley.

6) No two parts anymore. That shit was kept tight to chest until FOX unveiled it yesterday to shareholders at NewsCorp meeting.

7) Film is going to be as long as Avatar. FOX is looking hard to Avatar to find a way to market it.

8) Semi-evil android in it. The Space Gods make a deal with Fassbender, so we get the token robot freakout.

9) Only one chestbursting scene and that's handled like Vader getting his armor in Sith.

10) You won't see an actual alien until roughly 45 minutes in.

Comment

• They're saying on DERP that description came from IMDB forum.
                                Originally posted by Ari
                                The only thing I want to tell her vagina is nomnomnomnomnomnomnomnom

Comment

Working...
                                X