Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Kristen Stewart Offered Kei In AKIRA

Comment

• If she accepts, it will just be another why on a pile of why.
      Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Sony sets May 2013 release for Pixels...and I think that's going to be one, big ass hit!

<iframe src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/sBp7Eu1FnZI" allowfullscreen="" frameborder="0" height="315" width="560"></iframe>
        Originally posted by Ari
        The only thing I want to tell her vagina is nomnomnomnomnomnomnomnom

Comment

• Delpy, Linklater and Hawke talking about doing another Sunrise/Sunset in 2012. It will have been 9 years...
          I experienced an invasion of my mind by a transcendentally rational mind, as if I had been insane all my life and suddenly I had become sane.

Comment

• *Nods in approval*
            Originally posted by Ari

Comment

• Originally posted by Balls Mahoney View Post
              If she accepts, it will just be another why on a pile of why.
              She looks right and, given her body of work, the role fits her M.O. nicely. Bobby says, "BRING IT ON!" I bet she'd look great in a baseball cap and bomber jacket, too. Oh man, I'm actually looking forward to this now. Ridge Racer style light-trails a-go-go!

Originally posted by Ben Thomas View Post
              Delpy, Linklater and Hawke talking about doing another Sunrise/Sunset in 2012. It will have been 9 years...
              Originally posted by FilmNerdJamie View Post
              *Nods in approval*
              *Reciprocates nod*
              "The bear is a solitary animal. They like their space. They live in a magic circle. They don't mind if you're, like, a mile away. But if you get inside their circle, they will maul you." - Anonymous

Comment

• Star Trek 2. Still no title. May 17, 2013. In 3D.

Carry on, bitches.
                Originally posted by Ari

Comment

• Man, that wait is going to hurt. Hopefully there will be a villain this time.
                  Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Especially proud of saying this in my post:

"Go run along, children and eat your turkey while fanboys on the Internet masturbate to thoughts of del Toro as Khan."
                    Originally posted by Ari

Comment

• Originally posted by FilmNerdJamie View Post
                      Star Trek 2. Still no title. May 17, 2013. In 3D.

Carry on, bitches.
                      Damn!
                      2012 Avatar Theme - LADIES FROM THE GOLDEN AGE OF HOLLYWOOD. January: Ava Gardner.

INSTANT HAPPINESS - just click!

Comment

• And like that, we have the winner of the summer 2013 box-office.
                        Originally posted by Ari

Comment

• I see the Prometheus teaser leaked and surprisingly has yet to be pulled...

Leaked or "leaked?"
                          Originally posted by Ari

Comment

• LINK MOTHERFUCKER.
                            "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Clearly not completed.

Like I said. It's been up for over 24 hours and still online. Me thinks it was intentionally let out.
                              Last edited by FilmNerdJamie; 11-27-2011, 06:01 PM.
                              Originally posted by Ari

Comment

• I like the high pitched siren sound, calling back to the original ALIEN trailer. cool touch.
                                Originally posted by Martin
                                Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
                                Originally posted by gravedigger
                                Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
                                Originally posted by Martin
                                And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
                                Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

Working...
                                X