X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Balls Mahoney View Post
    I agree.

She can break my tibia any time.
    That is, only if you get your face to her labia.
    BACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACON

Comment

• That'd be the only fair exchange.
      Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Originally posted by Martin View Post
        That is, only if you get your face to her labia.
        It'd be worth it...

Comment

• Akira Has Been Greenlit
          Originally posted by Ari
          The only thing I want to tell her vagina is nomnomnomnomnomnomnomnom

Comment

• Still can't believe WB thinks this is a good idea. Rather they throw the money at something else, like a DC Comics property or something.

Comment

• I respect Otomo as an artist and that work being incredible in its layouts and uses of color, but I fucking hate Akira.
              Me quick one want slow

Comment

• I tried watching Akira like a decade ago when the big fancy DVD came out. I don't get it. Gimme a live action Ninja Scrolls, I want to see WB let by the rock monster dude get killed by poisonous poonanny.

Comment

• I don't really like anime. At all.

Ninja Scroll was cool when I was fourteen. I mean rockdude had a whole boob in his mouth that's awesome.

But it is fucking dumb.
                  Me quick one want slow

Comment

• It'll depend upon two things: do they follow the book or movie OR do they go in a new direction, and who do they cast. I assume they'll probably remake the movie, so it's doomed...the storytelling in the anime was lacking in many areas. Flesh it out into a three hour film and explore some of the ideas from the book and you could have a new 'Blade Runner'.
                    Originally posted by Martin
                    Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
                    Originally posted by gravedigger
                    Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
                    Originally posted by Martin
                    And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
                    Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• I like anime, but I really don't see the reason for us Westerners to try and redo something the Japanese sort of got right the first time. Again, who the hell is demanding a live-action Akira flick?

Comment

• The basement dwellers. Weeaboos outnumber them by a good ten million.
                        Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Garrett Hedlund's accountant

Comment

• A live-action Akira has potential out the whazoo, but it needs to have someone brave (and interesting) enough to put their own spin on it in the director's chair. There's no point in picking somebody who's going to do a Zack Snyder job and make something that's too enamored with its source and ends up barely justifying its own existence.

And I make no apologies for enjoying Ninja Scroll. A lot.
                            "The bear is a solitary animal. They like their space. They live in a magic circle. They don't mind if you're, like, a mile away. But if you get inside their circle, they will maul you." - Anonymous

Comment

• Hang on a second. I'd like to see the street fights and bike gang stuff done. But probably by Justin Lin and for about 2 hours starring The Rock.
                              I experienced an invasion of my mind by a transcendentally rational mind, as if I had been insane all my life and suddenly I had become sane.

Comment

• Meh. I get where you guys are coming from, but this isn't blowing the wind up my kilt.

Now and Elric of Menibone movie series, he said for the umpteenth time...

Comment

Working...
                                X