No announcement yet.

RUMOR CONTROL...THESE ARE THE FACTS

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wow. That is a horrible picture of an otherwise pretty gorgeous woman.
    I experienced an invasion of my mind by a transcendentally rational mind, as if I had been insane all my life and suddenly I had become sane.

Comment

• I'm not gonna lie. I still think she looks great in that. Mind you, I can really go for that Tegan and Sara style look with the hair and all.
      "The bear is a solitary animal. They like their space. They live in a magic circle. They don't mind if you're, like, a mile away. But if you get inside their circle, they will maul you." - Anonymous

Comment

• I see that fringe and I think of German gay guys.
        I experienced an invasion of my mind by a transcendentally rational mind, as if I had been insane all my life and suddenly I had become sane.

Comment

• I don´t know if Pacey likes that comparism!

...and I am worried about myself for not being interested in the slightest in a new Fuckin´ Fincher movie! I´d call that the Tintin-Syndrome.

Comment

• I'd touch her monkey.

Comment

• Her sister is so much hotter.
              My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

• Originally posted by Anderson View Post
                Her sister is so much hotter.
                Jesus De Christo THAT!
                "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• Kate Mara is da bomb. Rooney is a dud.

At least Noomi Rapace had something going on.
                  BACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACON

Comment

• Originally posted by Jan View Post

...and I am worried about myself for not being interested in the slightest in a new Fuckin´ Fincher movie! I´d call that the Tintin-Syndrome.
                    AMEN. Tintin is a shitty character that deserves no attention whatsoever.

Too bad for Fincher though... Tatoo looks alright, but still...
                    BACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACON

Comment

• Yeah, I'll take Noomi over Rooney any day.
                      Originally posted by Martin
                      Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
                      Originally posted by gravedigger
                      Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
                      Originally posted by Martin
                      And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
                      Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• I'll take TALENTED ATTRACTIVE WOMAN over TALENTED ATTRACTIVE WOMAN any day of the week.

But I have refined tastes.
                        Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Originally posted by Jan View Post
                          Right there with you.
                          Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Originally posted by Martin View Post
                            AMEN. Tintin is a shitty character that deserves no attention whatsoever.

Too bad for Fincher though... Tatoo looks alright, but still...
                            I have tried to read the first book. Wasn´t able to finish it albeit repeated tries. I watched the Swedish movies though. But I was not impressed. Rather bored to death.

I can´t see the appeal of those. At all. But given the ramblings that Fincher and Co. changed the structure and especially the ending dramatically there is a glimmer of hope left. I have to admit that it does look gorgeous though. But again: Fincher.

It is a long road to convince me to shell out money for that one.

Comment

• Mickey Rourke won't be in The Expendables 2.

OK...*Shrugs*
                              Originally posted by Ari
                              The only thing I want to tell her vagina is nomnomnomnomnomnomnomnom

Comment

• He didn't do much in the first one.
                                "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

Working...
                                X