RUMOR CONTROL...THESE ARE THE FACTS

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Heheh... Semtexdicks.
    I experienced an invasion of my mind by a transcendentally rational mind, as if I had been insane all my life and suddenly I had become sane.

Comment

•   Spoiler: Droppin' Hammers and Plates on Your Ass 
      Usin' the world tree shortcut to get back to Jane should make for a cool series of visuals.
      Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Originally posted by Balls Mahoney View Post
          Spoiler: Droppin' Hammers and Plates on Your Ass 
        Usin' the world tree shortcut to get back to Jane should make for a cool series of visuals.

Bingo.
        My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

• Honestly, that makes me more excited than it should for not only the big mother dropping next summer, but Thor part deux.
          Me quick one want slow

Comment

Honestly, that makes me more excited than it should for not only the big mother dropping next summer, but Thor part deux.

It's a slight rip on stuff that Conway and Simonson have done before, but I was discussing it in minute detail with Matt earlier this week.
            My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

• I remember one of the Simonson issues where he went through Antarctica (literally) and discovered an entire civilization of sub-humans living within.

God Walt was so awesome on that book. I think I'll get some old trades out today for some light reading.
              Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Originally posted by Matt View Post
                What makes this franchise work is the way that Bruce delivers his lines with a 'fuck you I'm tired and grumpy and I'm gonna kill ya while delivering a funny line' attitude. Take that away and you have a generic DIE HARD ripoff. I don't see any of those actors delivering on Bruce's performance.
                I love you, man.
                Originally posted by Ari
                The only thing I want to tell her vagina is nomnomnomnomnomnomnomnom

Comment

• Good lord, Paul Dano?

He looks like he couldn't even fight off a fucking cold.
                  Me quick one want slow

Comment

Good lord, Paul Dano?

He looks like he couldn't even fight off a fucking cold.
                    Oh, whozits, whaaa??? Okay, look - I really do adore Paul Dano. Truly - I think he's a really good actor actor. You know - holds his own in dramatic roles, has been taken notice of in dramatic Broadway plays, that sort of thing. But they shouldn't be mistaking that as a good choice for "Yippee Kiyay, motherfucker, Jr.", because, wow, is there ever a difference! I mean, look - no one's saying a tough action hero can't be a good actor, not at all. But a good actor who happens to be scrawny may not be the best choice for John McClane Jr.
                    2012 Avatar Theme - LADIES FROM THE GOLDEN AGE OF HOLLYWOOD. January: Ava Gardner.

INSTANT HAPPINESS - just click!

Comment

• I agree with Lisa on Dano and I dislike the idea of "L'il John" for the same reasons as Matt. Beyond casting unsuitability and what have you though, the thing that turns me off most about this is how little the idea brings to what's already been established in the series. I appreciate this won't happen now because both actors have already bettered themselves, but Justin Long was already being set-up as a "son" (albeit in law) style side-kick alongside the imperiled Ramona Flowers. The "just watch my back... and look after my little girl" style lines were just waiting to be delivered. This just feels like a refit of that to accommodate casting restrictions/difficulties.
                      "The bear is a solitary animal. They like their space. They live in a magic circle. They don't mind if you're, like, a mile away. But if you get inside their circle, they will maul you." - Anonymous

Comment

• Anyone else think that Paul Dano has the face shape of an upturned ham?
                        "Everything is amazing right now and no one is happy" - Louis C.K.

Comment

• All I know is that Danny Milquetoast Vista didn't do enough with that bowling pin.
                          Me quick one want slow

Comment

• But he said he was finished.
                            "Everything is amazing right now and no one is happy" - Louis C.K.

Comment

• Shia might say he's done but honestly after all the bullshit he's pulled whose to say they want him back for more Transformers flicks? I wouldn't if I were in Paramount's shoes.
                              Originally posted by Ari
                              The only thing I want to tell her vagina is nomnomnomnomnomnomnomnom

Comment

• Rooney Mara & David Fincher's Interview With Vogue

Comment

Working...
                                X