RUMOR CONTROL...THESE ARE THE FACTS

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Matt View Post
    Hope the warriors 3 and Sif come back (with larger roles). Other than that, I don't care. The romance with Postman was the weak link in the story, so I really don't care if that gets pursued.
    What version of Thor did you watch, Matt? At what point did Thor did start to fuck Kevin Costner?
    BACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACON

Comment

• Originally posted by Martin View Post
      At what point did Thor did start to fuck Kevin Costner?
      I would pay SO MUCH MONEY to watch that!

Comment

• You know...I saw that typo shortly after I submitted it. I didn't edit it in the hopes that somebody would go there.
        Originally posted by Martin
        Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
        Originally posted by gravedigger
        Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
        And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
        Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• It's Martin, Matt...

did you honestly believe he would not?

Comment

• That's what Martin does. haha
            "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• I ALWAYS go for the Costner.
              BACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACON

Comment

• Come on, with this bunch? Of course they'll go there!
                2012 Avatar Theme - LADIES FROM THE GOLDEN AGE OF HOLLYWOOD. January: Ava Gardner.

INSTANT HAPPINESS - just click!

Comment

Hope the warriors 3 and Sif come back (with larger roles). Other than that, I don't care. The romance with Postman was the weak link in the story, so I really don't care if that gets pursued.
                  Actually I think that's the ONLY thing one of the Marvel guys said a few weeks ago. That the relationship would be explored further.

Comment

• HAHA. Cue sad Matt.
                    "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• http://collider.com/thor-2-story-details/116412/

Comment

• "Passing the Torch" Crap Extends to Die Hard 5 – Search is on for John McClane Jr.
                        Originally posted by Ari
                        The only thing I want to tell her vagina is nomnomnomnomnomnomnomnom

Comment

• What makes this franchise work is the way that Bruce delivers his lines with a 'fuck you I'm tired and grumpy and I'm gonna kill ya while delivering a funny line' attitude. Take that away and you have a generic DIE HARD ripoff. I don't see any of those actors delivering on Bruce's performance.
                          Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
                          Originally posted by gravedigger
                          Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
                          And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
                          Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• Agree with Matt(not about the children) Die Hard is about attitude. Especially when it's done well. Plus Die Hard should in no way shape or form be like Bond in that it continues on forever with different actors playing McClane family members.
                            "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

What makes this franchise work is the way that Bruce delivers his lines with a 'fuck you I'm tired and grumpy and I'm gonna kill ya while delivering a funny line' attitude. Take that away and you have a generic DIE HARD ripoff. I don't see any of those actors delivering on Bruce's performance.
                              That motherfucker hasn't been alive for years. He was asleep when he was speaking in #4.

He hasn't been McClane since he gave up drinking/keeping his receding hairline.

John Jr. is terrible idea. Fuck you, Fox. Fuck you with semtexdicks.
                              Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Yep, there's a pretty big Avengers spoiler that slipped through in that graphic.
                                My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

Working...
                                X