• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• LIVE AND LET DIE hard
    Originally posted by Martin
    Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
    Originally posted by gravedigger
    Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
    And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
    Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• Unless it features John McClane battling Worf on the Defiant, I'm against that actual title.
      Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.

Comment

• DIE, HARD, DIE.
        "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Die Hard 5: The Diehardening
          "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• DIE HARD 5: HEAD OR GUT

Comment

• To Die Hard For?

Veronika Decides to Die Hard
              ?

As I Lay Dying Hard
              ?

A Lonely Place to Die Hard?

Originally posted by Timothy225 View Post
              Why a son? Why not bring back Mary Elizabeth Winstead to the franchise?
              I'd back that decision as well (non-shocker), but I doubt she'd have any part of this exercise in diminishing returns, prime opportunity to be action eye-candy or not.
              "The bear is a solitary animal. They like their space. They live in a magic circle. They don't mind if you're, like, a mile away. But if you get inside their circle, they will maul you." - Anonymous

Comment

• Die Hard 5: Sigh

Comment

• Burying Cueball.
                  Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Originally posted by BillyG View Post
                    Die Hard 5: Sigh
                    5igh Hard?
                    "The bear is a solitary animal. They like their space. They live in a magic circle. They don't mind if you're, like, a mile away. But if you get inside their circle, they will maul you." - Anonymous

Comment

• Die Hard 5: Bruce got'sta pay dem bills
                      "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• Originally posted by Bobby Bear View Post
                        5igh Hard?
                        Bobby. I fucking hate you. So much.

Comment

• That smiley looks like it's shredding an invisible axe, Billy. METAL!

Comment

• Bitch all we want, the guy knows how to play the character and make him watchable. I'm sick of seeing him in glum mode, and 'Red' proved that people still want to see Bruce in action mode. It may be beating a dead horse, but it'll sell tickets.

Comment

• Originally posted by Bobby Bear View Post
                              That smiley looks like it's shredding an invisible axe, Billy. METAL!
                              He's lead in my Die Hard metal band. First album: Nakatomi Explosion!

Comment

• Originally posted by BillyG View Post
                                He's lead in my Die Hard metal band. First album: Nakatomi Explosion!
                                Track One, Side One: "Exit Stage Left, Mr. Takagi."

Comment

Working...
                                X