No announcement yet.

RUMOR CONTROL...THESE ARE THE FACTS

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Any tasty Trek 2 news I might have missed lately? J.J.'s back and...? Or is that about it?
    "The bear is a solitary animal. They like their space. They live in a magic circle. They don't mind if you're, like, a mile away. But if you get inside their circle, they will maul you." - Anonymous

Comment

• A day in the life of JJ Abrams...

8am. Wakes up. Blowjob.
      8:30am. Answers knock at the door. Receives a suitcase full of cash from a Paramount exec.
      9am. Decides what color Lamborghini to drive that day. Goes to work.
      10am. Greets secretary. Blowjob.
      noon. Attends pitch meeting. Gets halfway through pitch when the execs faint from bliss. Signs on for another project.
      1pm. Lunch. Blowjob.
      2pm. Decides to tease his dans with Star Trek news. Giggles maniacally for hours.
      5pm. Attends another premiere or junket. Every need is.catered to. Blowjob. Cocaine.
      11pm. Giggles himself to bed.
      Originally posted by Martin
      Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
      Originally posted by gravedigger
      Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
      And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
      Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• They're location scouting, filming starts right everyone gets back from New Year's break and it will probably drop in late June 2013.
        Originally posted by Ari
        The only thing I want to tell her vagina is nomnomnomnomnomnomnomnom

Comment

• Cool. Thanks for the info, Jamie!

That was incredible, Matt. I laughed and I laughed.

Just pure greed on the oral front though. The monster.
          "The bear is a solitary animal. They like their space. They live in a magic circle. They don't mind if you're, like, a mile away. But if you get inside their circle, they will maul you." - Anonymous

Comment

• Makes no sense to try this stupid experiment on a movie that will actually do good business like Tower Heist. Why not try it on something that will flop hard like Immortals?
            Originally posted by Ari

Comment

• Originally posted by Matt View Post
              A day in the life of JJ Abrams...

8am. Wakes up. Blowjob.
              8:30am. Answers knock at the door. Receives a suitcase full of cash from a Paramount exec.
              9am. Decides what color Lamborghini to drive that day. Goes to work.
              10am. Greets secretary. Blowjob.
              noon. Attends pitch meeting. Gets halfway through pitch when the execs faint from bliss. Signs on for another project.
              1pm. Lunch. Blowjob.
              2pm. Decides to tease his dans with Star Trek news. Giggles maniacally for hours.
              5pm. Attends another premiere or junket. Every need is.catered to. Blowjob. Cocaine.
              11pm. Giggles himself to bed.
              You forgot 12 AM: Falls asleep after blissfully rolling around in a giant pile of money.
              2012 Avatar Theme - LADIES FROM THE GOLDEN AGE OF HOLLYWOOD. January: Ava Gardner.

INSTANT HAPPINESS - just click!

Comment

• Oh Jesus...
                Originally posted by Ari

Comment

• What? Twitter is blocked.
                  Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.

Comment

• hahaha, Chris Nolan's Blade Runner? lulz.
                    "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• "Nolan for Brade Runnah" rumor derpery from some guy on the internet.

Slow day is slow.
                      Me quick one want slow

Comment

What? Twitter is blocked.
                        "Just heard a rumor that Chris Nolan is doing Blade Runner..." from Ruairi Robinson who was originally going to do the live-action Akira at WB.
                        Originally posted by Ari

Comment

• Nolan is a massive fan of Blade Runner, which...I don't know. On one hand maybe he thinks he can do it better, or just wants to dip his pen in the inkwell of that world, but on the other hand I could see him going "nope, I love that film way too much to muck about with another." I'd rather him rip off another Duck Tales comic myself. That worked pretty well.

Comment

• We already saw Nolan doing Blade Runner (visually speaking) in Batman Begins and Inception. No thank you.
                            Originally posted by Ari

Comment

• I'd watch a film of his set in that universe, though. Don' t remake the damned thing.

Comment

I'd watch a film of his set in that universe, though. Don' t remake the damned thing.
                                Yeah, if it was just a new set of stories inside the universe it would be cool.

Comment

Working...
                                X