No announcement yet.

RUMOR CONTROL...THESE ARE THE FACTS

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• No one's arguing that Elba wouldn't be great as Bond. But if the Broccolis won't cast an American as Bond and he sported an accent Bridget Jones style, then they'll never go for a black Bond.

Although they're probably already pulling together names for Craig's successor since Bond (2)3 will most likely be his swan song.
    Originally posted by Ari
    The only thing I want to tell her vagina is nomnomnomnomnomnomnomnom

Comment

• Originally posted by FilmNerdJamie View Post
      No one's arguing that Elba wouldn't be great as Bond. But if the Broccolis won't cast an American as Bond and he sported an accent Bridget Jones style, then they'll never go for a black Bond.

Although they're probably already pulling together names for Craig's successor since Bond (2)3 will most likely be his swan song.

The Broccolis don't put together names. They get the final shit on the choices. They are the ultimate cockblockers.
      My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

• For the love of God, will someone just shoot Mitch Hurtwiz already? Tired of hearing this "Arrested Development is coming back!" bullshit followed by the Internet giz-bizzing itself, nothing happens, rinse, lather, repeat.

And I love that show.
        Originally posted by Ari

Comment

For the love of God, will someone just shoot Mitch Hurtwiz already? Tired of hearing this "Arrested Development is coming back!" bullshit followed by the Internet giz-bizzing itself, nothing happens, rinse, lather, repeat.

And I love that show.

It's happening. FOX is getting it setup. Not sure what Imagine's role is at this point. But, I guess hell just froze over.
          My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Comment

• I'll believe it when I see it. Heard this too many times from them before since...2006.
            Originally posted by Ari

Comment

I'll believe it when I see it. Heard this too many times from them before since...2006.

Well, get ready to sit back on your laurels. The only way this is going to get fucked is if Ron Howard pulls money demands. I don't see that happening.

Comment

• Nooooooooooo
                "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• It's happening. Nikki Finke and her cronies let the producing backers leak.

Showtime and Netflix to produce the fourth season. FOX to head up the feature film.

Comment

• noooooooooooooooooo
                    "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• I loved AD, but I don't want this.

Comment

• I go back and forth on it myself.
                        Originally posted by Ari

Comment

• Too late, Hurwitz.

For everyone else anyway.

I'll still watch the hell out of it.
                          Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Paramount buys the 13th trillionth mystery adventure project/pitch from J.J. Abrams. Ehhh. But it's being written by the great Billy Ray? Fuck me for saying "Ehhh!"
                            Originally posted by Ari

Comment

Paramount buys the 13th trillionth mystery adventure project/pitch from J.J. Abrams.

It's no different than when Spielberg pulled the same shit in the 1980s.

Comment

• I don't know how the fuck to write about that, you know?

"Another Abrams pitch got bought by Paramount where he's considered their Pope?" You don't say.
                                Originally posted by Ari

Comment

Working...
                                X