No announcement yet.

RUMOR CONTROL...THESE ARE THE FACTS

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• So Sony won't front the cash for 3D glasses starting next May...right before their 3D Spider-Man reboot and 3D Men in Black threequel drop. Uhhh...doesn't ring to me as the smartest idea...
    Originally posted by Ari
    The only thing I want to tell her vagina is nomnomnomnomnomnomnomnom

Comment

• Not at all. But I would be seeing Spider-Man in 2D anyway.

Comment

• When asked for comment, Gibson replied, "SEE! I told you the Jews were after me!"

Seriously though, I'd much rather see Gibson take this on as a movie.
        Originally posted by Ari

Comment

• Matt, really want to see it, don't know why I haven't yet. Might be going tomorrow night.
          I experienced an invasion of my mind by a transcendentally rational mind, as if I had been insane all my life and suddenly I had become sane.

Comment

• Originally posted by FilmNerdJamie View Post
            So Sony won't front the cash for 3D glasses starting next May...right before their 3D Spider-Man reboot and 3D Men in Black threequel drop. Uhhh...doesn't ring to me as the smartest idea...
            Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Hard to imagine Nolan considering the strained relationship with WB. Not to mention, John Landis also thought this was a great idea too initially.
              Originally posted by Ari

Comment

• Yates confirmed for 'Kick the Can' segment.
                Me quick one want slow

Comment

• I WANT MICHAEL BAY DOING TWILIGHT ZONE WITH EXPLOSIONS AND SHIT
                  BACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACON

Comment

• John Landis already did Twilight Zone with explosions. Zing.

Comment

• NOT BAYSPLOSIONS IN SLOWMO WITH BOOBS AND SHIT.
                      BACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACON

Comment

• Landisplosions serve up chopped up Asian kids. Advantage - Landis

Comment

• Alfonso Curon you say? I can dig it.
                          "Everything is amazing right now and no one is happy" - Louis C.K.

Comment

• There was an article awhile back from LA Times (I think...or maybe Vulture?) about how WB and Legendary Pictures were squabbling at one another like an old married couple. That bitching extends to Nolan and why I'm surprised by this Twilight Zone story.

Legendary is slowly but surely making their own movies without WB's half-backing and my personal hunch is where ever they go next, Nolan will follow.
                            Originally posted by Ari

Comment

• Kurt Russell taking over Kevin Costner's role in Django Unchained.
                              Originally posted by Ari

Comment

• Originally posted by FilmNerdJamie View Post
                                Kurt Russell taking over Kevin Costner's role in Django Unchained.
                                And I am content.
                                Originally posted by Martin
                                Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
                                Originally posted by gravedigger
                                Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
                                Originally posted by Martin
                                And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
                                Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

Working...
                                X