No announcement yet.

RUMOR CONTROL...THESE ARE THE FACTS

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Yes instead of a great new DVD/Blu-Ray with more deleted scenes or a retrospective. Just keep reprinting the 1999 SE, which to be fair, was pretty great for its day.
    Originally posted by Ari
    The only thing I want to tell her vagina is nomnomnomnomnomnomnomnom

Comment

• I would love a new print as well.

But I will take the same one and never complain. Because no one stacks books like this. (And no fat, cocksucking wendigo with a goiter is going to go chip its charms away.)
      Last edited by Captain Russ; 08-25-2011, 02:21 PM.
      Me quick one want slow

Comment

• I'd love to see one on Ghostbusters II just to hear them confess to what went wrong.
        Originally posted by Ari

Comment

• Ernie Hudson is always game.

WHAT SAY YOU, HOUSE AYKROYD?

CHATEAU DE MURRAY?

FORT RAMIS?
          Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Murray still has to give the thumbs up before they make another movie...and I don't see why he'd suddenly say "YES" when he's told them "FUCK NO!" for years.

Seem to remember him and Ramis has a big falling out after Groundhog Day.
            Originally posted by Ari

Comment

• I was talking more about a GB2 retrospective.

Just get them drunk at Aykroyd's bunker again, and then turn the record button on.

Fuck a GB3.
              Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Originally posted by J.Jonah Jameson View Post
                I was talking more about a GB2 retrospective.

Just get them drunk at Aykroyd's bunker again, and then turn the record button on.

Fuck a GB3.
                I love you, man. Never change.
                Originally posted by Ari

Comment

• I can guarantee that stance never will.
                  Me quick one want slow

Comment

• <iframe width="560" height="345" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/ml4FHeFRXdQ" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>
                    Originally posted by Ari

Comment

• Originally posted by BillyG View Post
                      You know, there is a Hi-C that is Ecto-Cooler in all but name. I will leave you all to Google. Hint: Go to X-E.
                      <object style="height: 390px; width: 640px"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/Z-ISy3T1MU8?version=3"><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"><param name="allowScriptAccess" value="always"><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/Z-ISy3T1MU8?version=3" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" allowScriptAccess="always" width="640" height="390"></object>

Comment

• They forgot the most important fucking ingredient:

a box with Slimer's fat face on it to put the nerdlab jizz in.
                        Me quick one want slow

Comment

• What about that juice that came in those bottles that were shapped like grenades?
                          "Everything is amazing right now and no one is happy" - Louis C.K.

Comment

• I vaguely remember such a sugar-water concoction.
                            Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Well I know it existed, much like a giant chicken roaming the country side.
                              "Everything is amazing right now and no one is happy" - Louis C.K.

Comment

• Oh yeah, I remember these things now.

WHAT IS THIS BULLSHIT?

They were blue in my day! LIKE SMURFCUM!
                                Me quick one want slow

Comment

Working...
                                X