RUMOR CONTROL...THESE ARE THE FACTS

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Of that I have no doubt.

It's the whole diplomatically navigating studio notes and amendments aspect that would probably drive one quickly into vice and/or mind-numbing dejection. Or both.

I admire your enthusiasm though.
    Me quick one want slow

Comment

• If Lone Ranger is somehow getting a movie. Then Burke's Law should also get one.
      "Everything is amazing right now and no one is happy" - Louis C.K.

Comment

• <object style="height: 390px; width: 640px"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/x1p6Xbqrbx0?version=3"><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"><param name="allowScriptAccess" value="always"><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/x1p6Xbqrbx0?version=3" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" allowScriptAccess="always" width="640" height="390"></object>

Comment

• Originally posted by PHEDG View Post
          <object style="height: 390px; width: 640px"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/x1p6Xbqrbx0?version=3"><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"><param name="allowScriptAccess" value="always"><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/x1p6Xbqrbx0?version=3" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" allowScriptAccess="always" width="640" height="390"></object>
          No... NO!

Sorry. My Lola has this album... and I know all the words to all the songs even though I do not wish to.

Comment

• Originally posted by J.Jonah Jameson View Post
            I admire your enthusiasm though.
            Same. I'd watch your Lone Ranger flick, Ben.
            "The bear is a solitary animal. They like their space. They live in a magic circle. They don't mind if you're, like, a mile away. But if you get inside their circle, they will maul you." - Anonymous

Comment

• Just make it The Lone Ranger visits the UK and gets verbaly reamed by Malcolm Tucker.

Comment

• Originally posted by Ed Hocken View Post
                Just make it The Lone Ranger visits the UK and gets verbaly reamed by Malcolm Tucker.
                As long as Idris Elba is the Ranger... then I'm in.

Comment

• The Lone Ranger vs the London Rioters, then?
                  I experienced an invasion of my mind by a transcendentally rational mind, as if I had been insane all my life and suddenly I had become sane.

Comment

• Why not, with Alan Rickman as The Chief.

Comment

• Originally posted by V View Post
                      No... NO!

Sorry. My Lola has this album... and I know all the words to all the songs even though I do not wish to.
                      Come on, Vin, you can admit there's at least a few good tracks on there. You are among friends.

Comment

• I'm picturing Lola lip-synching along with the song, looking directly at Vin, making him feel all

"I-I don't know what I did wrong, but I-I am sorry."

Comment

• She never lip-synchs... she belts every word out loud.

Comment

• She does stare directly at you when she does it though, right? Means you better be on your best behavior for at least 24 hours, and expect to do more household chores during that time period, too.

"I-I used to be a Green Beret. I've seen war, I've looked into the face of death, I've trained with every weapon known to man. I now know fear. The garbage... I must take it out NOW. If I wish to sleep in my bed this evening, the kitchen floor must be spic-and-span. Oh... no. She's playing Side 2. GROCERY SHOPPING! I must not delay, or risk the fury of a thousand suns!"

Been there, Vin. A woman lays down the law, a smart man snaps to if he knows what's good for him.

Comment

• When. Oh when. Will they stop jerking us around with Ghostbusters 3 bullshit?
                              Originally posted by Ari
                              The only thing I want to tell her vagina is nomnomnomnomnomnomnomnom

Comment

• Your picking at that cashscab will thwart its ability to heal.

(They gotta keep the name out there. There are still GB DVDs to be sold.)
                                Me quick one want slow

Comment

Working...
                                X