No announcement yet.

RUMOR CONTROL...THESE ARE THE FACTS

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I'm not particularly gen'd up on the character, but I already know a good Dr Strange film could be amazing. Am I wrong?

Any ideas on who wrote the script? If memory serves, Protesevich was taking a pass at it?
    I experienced an invasion of my mind by a transcendentally rational mind, as if I had been insane all my life and suddenly I had become sane.

Comment

• Originally posted by Ben Thomas View Post
      I'm not particularly gen'd up on the character, but I already know a good Dr Strange film could be amazing. Am I wrong?

Any ideas on who wrote the script? If memory serves, Protesevich was taking a pass at it?

It's not Protosevich. The Rossio and Elliot script got thrown out too. But, they might keep the plot.

Dude who wrote The Mighty is writing Runaways from a BKV plot.
      My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

• Fan casting for who would play Dr. Strange

Annnnnnnnnddddd Go!
        "Everything is amazing right now and no one is happy" - Louis C.K.

Comment

• The Whofan in me says it is obvious who it should fucking be.

And you fucking know it too.

Tennant or bust.
          Me quick one want slow

Comment

• *Snicker*
            "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Originally posted by J.Jonah Jameson View Post
              Tennant or bust.
              Who?
              We are so accustomed to disguise ourselves to others that in the end we become disguised to ourselves.
              - Francois de La Rochefoucauld

Comment

• Like I'm fuckin' kidding.
                Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Originally posted by Abe Smashington View Post
                  *Snicker*
                  Says the Magic player.
                  Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Sheeit.

Magic > Dr. Who
                    "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• You are not convincing anyone.
                      Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Not trying to. I've tried to watch Dr. Who. More power to you if you like it. I just find it extremely silly.

Comment

• As silly as a grown man tapping mana.

Comment

• You'll feel even sillier when you see that vampire movie with the lockpicking app and agree with me.
                            Me quick one want slow

Comment

• David Tennant has been in other things.
                              "Everything is amazing right now and no one is happy" - Louis C.K.

Comment

• Thank you for that clarification Ed.

Comment

Working...
                                X